Reviews for Claire's Choice
celera chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I felt like you rushed this story too much. Why would Claire be so surprised that her divorced when in the movie, she openly talks about how they fight? I imagine that she and her brother have dealt with their parents' fights for so long that they were probably wondering when they would divorce. And it would help if you explained why she picks her dad.
Mari Sofia chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I liked it. I, too, think she would choose her dad rather than her mum.

Mari
TWbasketcase chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I could see her choosing her father too. It would probably be easiest for her since her father seems to try and get her out of any trouble that she gets into. Claire's the type of person - in my opinion - that would do things to make them easier for herself, which is why I agreed with you.

The only thing I would suggest that would have improved this story a bit more was you could have explained why Claire chose her father over her mother. You showed flashbacks of their marriage, and you said how Claire felt about the divorce, but you didn't really make it clear why she chose who she did, what the pro's and cons were, etc. Just a little more description would have made it a lot better it my opinion.

But it was still written well nonethless...your grammar and flow were done well. :) Great work and I hope to see more writing from you!

Kristen