Reviews for So It Ends Like This
login no fucken way soz chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
best part of this was your awesome and emotional and HECTIC writing

just saying~
hannah chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
wow this is really good. angst angst angst... poor sasuke. i really feel him ya know. could feel him breaking. naruto is a jerk.
vernajast chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I love the tension you create here. Excellent descriptions and pain and just beautiful. Like another of yours I read today, I feel like this is one of your better pieces. You stay true to who they are and yet make this scenario believable. I really enjoyed this one.
K1M chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
You definitely are a talented author. In "Breaking You" we had a broken and apathetic Sasuke who didn't want to live anymore; here we have a determined Sasuke, one who will fight to obtain what (or rather who) he wants; and yet, in both stories, the different behaviors are realistic, the IC-ness amazing. You’re really gifted to be able to write the characters so well in every possible situation, just like they were your own. Your beautiful writing stirs something inside us, almost forcing the characters’ emotions into us. At least that’s how I feel it. XD

We don’t know the identity of the girl Naruto is with, but it really doesn’t matter here. In fact, not naming her just makes her less important, more like an unwanted being that isn’t even worth to be named. We don’t know who we should feel sorry for: Naruto who just can’t admit that he loves Sasuke in fear of thwarting the achievement of his dream; Sasuke who has to pretend and is slowing breaking with each passing day because of it; or even Naruto’s girl who is oblivious to everything that’s occurring between the two men…

Even if I crave to know what will happen in the end, I know that to stop there was the best ending for this story: letting the reader decide which is most likely to happen… Anyways, great work once again! (_~)
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
But it doesn't end like this. Sasuke is determined to make it change.

I really liked this. It's different; to be feeling sorry for Sasuke more than Naruto. Very well done. Sasuke's emotions didn't seem so emo and pathetically exagerrated. I really hope he gets what he deserves, though killing might not really solve anything.

Great story!
kaesaku chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
is this really just a one-shot?

good fic.

a tad bit depressing, but that's what's making it good..

a fave~ :)
Dark Days chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh my God.. I have tears coming on.. That really was amazing, I'm surprised at the lack of reviews, it annoys me when truly well-written IC fics are neglected, when crappy, 'OMG, and sasuke wuz so hott and naruto was lyk so smexy,' fics get heaps.

Maybe you could put NaruSasu in the summary? People notice them more when they can see the pairing.

Anyway, like I said, fantastic story. Kudos!

Dark Days
edluver333 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was down right depressing! It can't end like that, make a sequel! PLEASE! Or something... But, anyway, I'll admit it was good. Keep it up. _
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
You should make a sequal to this story.

Aww...poor Sasuke.

I'm not going to cry...~sobs hysterically~

T-this is s-s-so sa-hick-ad!

Karichi chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
aw -tears- poor Sasu-sama so kawaii - and i was a bit upset when i found out they were in their 20's (i like it better w/ them young;...) but i still loved it but whos the 'girl' Naru-chans w/? anyways YEAY SASUNARU 4EVER!

~nya~ o0v
DrSpiggster chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Let me tell you one thing; listening to Unnamed Song by Yoshiki and reading this at the same time is WEIRD! Because they go together. "I know I'll be with you~!" XD

Anyways, your writing style attracts me. Rawr.