Reviews for Sleepover
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
AWWWW YUUSHI! thats soo adorable :)
AniFre101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE! WRITE SOME MORE!

I'm sorry about writing the above so much, but your fanfics are so god. And I'm glad that I'm your first reviewer. I also read Invisible Boy by Odagiri Hotaru too! Please write another one! For my sake! Your sake as the writer! Iread all your fanfics just today. I hope you'll be able to make your fanfics very, very, very, very, very yaoi-ish!

(I can't wait for the next volume of Invisible boy! I hope there's more to Yuushi and Nagi relationship. And also the Satsuki and his sempei's relationship)

Till next time. Ja ne!