Reviews for Hide and Seek
AssaultSloth chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Wow, very cool story. I'm kicking myself for not finding this one earlier.

You portray Toph very well, I think. Fanfiction writers usually make her either too soft or too b*tchy, but you find the right balance, methinks.

I'm not sure how much I like your Sokka, though. Seems to me you're treating him even worse than the actual series does. It would be nice to have him prove some sort of worth in your story.

Great stuff, though. Do update!
comptine chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Nice very nice, finally they're out of Ba Sing Se YES!
nutshak chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Dude! i love this story! it is seriously good. seriously. i hope you haven't abandoned this story! please tell me you haven't! it is great! i give it 10/10. keep it up!
Darkflameangel chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
seriously...this was adorable. And very much in character. You have a way with description and I can literally see everything in my head. I like your writing style, its not too wordy, but you still manage to convey what is important. Very nice Toph Sokka interaction. Keep up the good work and I look forward to an update.

and HOORAY for SEASON 3 and the joyous TophSokka interaction!
emmy.raen chapter 6 . 9/22/2007

So... update soon?
emmy.raen chapter 5 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 4 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 3 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 2 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
comptine chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
teehee this is really good! I hope you update soon!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE!
meowmaddness chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
This story is really neat! Sokka's whole deal is a bit iffy, but he gave his reasons - and they aren't bad reasons. I could see him saying it.

Their arguments are so funny - Toph's ways of getting back to him are gold. I also like how you don't avoid Toph's relationship with the other members of the gang! This is well written and their situation is something unique - I really enjoy reading "Hide and Seek"!

-Dookster
FloofWolfe chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
They make such a cute pair! Bicker like an old married couple though, which would be funny if someone pointed that out.
Coeus chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Excellent story. You do a wonderful job keeping everyone in character, especially Toph. She is spot on.

I also like how you are taking your time with everything. Nothing feels rushed or contrived. It all seems very realistic.

The one possible exception is the sokka-will-marry-toph-if-she-is-still-single-at-18 thing. That seemed a tiny bit forced to me. Still, it doesn't detract from the overall story.

Great job so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
183 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »