Reviews for Hide and Seek
comptine chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Nice very nice, finally they're out of Ba Sing Se YES!
nutshak chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Dude! i love this story! it is seriously good. seriously. i hope you haven't abandoned this story! please tell me you haven't! it is great! i give it 10/10. keep it up!
Darkflameangel chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
seriously...this was adorable. And very much in character. You have a way with description and I can literally see everything in my head. I like your writing style, its not too wordy, but you still manage to convey what is important. Very nice Toph Sokka interaction. Keep up the good work and I look forward to an update.

and HOORAY for SEASON 3 and the joyous TophSokka interaction!
emmy.raen chapter 6 . 9/22/2007

So... update soon?
emmy.raen chapter 5 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 4 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 3 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 2 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
comptine chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
teehee this is really good! I hope you update soon!
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE!
meowmaddness chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
This story is really neat! Sokka's whole deal is a bit iffy, but he gave his reasons - and they aren't bad reasons. I could see him saying it.

Their arguments are so funny - Toph's ways of getting back to him are gold. I also like how you don't avoid Toph's relationship with the other members of the gang! This is well written and their situation is something unique - I really enjoy reading "Hide and Seek"!

-Dookster
FloofWolfe chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
They make such a cute pair! Bicker like an old married couple though, which would be funny if someone pointed that out.
Coeus chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Excellent story. You do a wonderful job keeping everyone in character, especially Toph. She is spot on.

I also like how you are taking your time with everything. Nothing feels rushed or contrived. It all seems very realistic.

The one possible exception is the sokka-will-marry-toph-if-she-is-still-single-at-18 thing. That seemed a tiny bit forced to me. Still, it doesn't detract from the overall story.

Great job so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
OH MY GOD! You are SO awesome! You updated super quick... you have NO clue how happy I am! YEY!

I love this so much, the way you write Toph as a smart rough-edged but very pretty, not afriad to get dirty and is just so real-debutante is so great! It's my favorite characterazation of her yet that I've read... and I've read a whole lot.

I like how your making Sokka try and get Toph to be with someone... there so awesome together. I wonder how you'd write him is Toph actually found someone she was interested in.

You write them so well and same with Aang and Katara, so awesome!

PLEASE MAKE MORE AGAIN SOON! I lub you. Please make more soon, pwease!

This made me happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »