Reviews for Hide and Seek
reconrox chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
yay tokka is so sweet! an awsome story!
apie chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
id review every chapter, but im much too lazy to do that XD just to let ya know, ive been loving every chapter of this. its very true to the characters and feels like im watching an actual episode...well, anyway, update soon :D
DrendeSalkash chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
wow, this story is good. well written, good plotline, and good dialogue scenes. i want more
Sarcasm Guy chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
I really like this story. It's relaxed pace and length make it easy to read and very entertaining. I really enjoy the interactions between all the characters, and how you keep the characters true to who they are. You capture them very well, I think. I especially enjoyed the part where Toph heard something heavy drop, and Sokka saying "Ow." That part cracked me up. Anyways, keep up the great work! I'll be eagerly awaiting to read the rest.
AssaultSloth chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Wow, very cool story. I'm kicking myself for not finding this one earlier.

You portray Toph very well, I think. Fanfiction writers usually make her either too soft or too b*tchy, but you find the right balance, methinks.

I'm not sure how much I like your Sokka, though. Seems to me you're treating him even worse than the actual series does. It would be nice to have him prove some sort of worth in your story.

Great stuff, though. Do update!
comptine chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
Nice very nice, finally they're out of Ba Sing Se YES!
nutshak chapter 6 . 9/30/2007
Dude! i love this story! it is seriously good. seriously. i hope you haven't abandoned this story! please tell me you haven't! it is great! i give it 10/10. keep it up!
Darkflameangel chapter 6 . 9/22/2007
seriously...this was adorable. And very much in character. You have a way with description and I can literally see everything in my head. I like your writing style, its not too wordy, but you still manage to convey what is important. Very nice Toph Sokka interaction. Keep up the good work and I look forward to an update.

and HOORAY for SEASON 3 and the joyous TophSokka interaction!
emmy.raen chapter 6 . 9/22/2007

So... update soon?
emmy.raen chapter 5 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 4 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 3 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 2 . 9/22/2007

emmy.raen chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
comptine chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
teehee this is really good! I hope you update soon!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »