Reviews for Hide and Seek
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
UPDATE! PLEASE!
meowmaddness chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
This story is really neat! Sokka's whole deal is a bit iffy, but he gave his reasons - and they aren't bad reasons. I could see him saying it.

Their arguments are so funny - Toph's ways of getting back to him are gold. I also like how you don't avoid Toph's relationship with the other members of the gang! This is well written and their situation is something unique - I really enjoy reading "Hide and Seek"!

-Dookster
FloofWolfe chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
They make such a cute pair! Bicker like an old married couple though, which would be funny if someone pointed that out.
Coeus chapter 6 . 8/20/2007
Excellent story. You do a wonderful job keeping everyone in character, especially Toph. She is spot on.

I also like how you are taking your time with everything. Nothing feels rushed or contrived. It all seems very realistic.

The one possible exception is the sokka-will-marry-toph-if-she-is-still-single-at-18 thing. That seemed a tiny bit forced to me. Still, it doesn't detract from the overall story.

Great job so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 6 . 8/18/2007
OH MY GOD! You are SO awesome! You updated super quick... you have NO clue how happy I am! YEY!

I love this so much, the way you write Toph as a smart rough-edged but very pretty, not afriad to get dirty and is just so real-debutante is so great! It's my favorite characterazation of her yet that I've read... and I've read a whole lot.

I like how your making Sokka try and get Toph to be with someone... there so awesome together. I wonder how you'd write him is Toph actually found someone she was interested in.

You write them so well and same with Aang and Katara, so awesome!

PLEASE MAKE MORE AGAIN SOON! I lub you. Please make more soon, pwease!

This made me happy. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Rice Bunny chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Absolutely brilliant. You managed to keep Toph in character, even when presenting her in situations that she hasn't encountered yet. Sokka is also wonderfully in character, but not the fanon character that portrays him as a mindless eating machine. Definate fav!
Itineris chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wonderful! You conveyed the qualities and flavors of the characters perfectly, let the plot flow beautifully, and added your own personal touch of logic and reason. I enjoyed it very much.
YataSpirit07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I love your Story and am egger to read more. Good Avatar Stories are hard to come by for me and yours is defiantly a good one. Please continue Writing your wonderful story.
A Sapphire Rose chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I really like how this story is going. Toph is true to her character here and the adventure is believable. Please update when you can.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I love you. No, I really do! I thought you'd NEVER update and here I am, pleasantly surprised and gifted with such an awesome new addition to your story. God you SO rule! And rock because you right Toph so well!

I hope to be graced with another update soon. SOON! I can't wait!

One of the best writers out there! ...I love the future setting and that it's only two years ahead and how you made them in their future persona's.

MORE! SOON!
Sandra Evans chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I love this story. Toph is often overlooked, but you dig deep into her persona and show us who she really is. It's cute, and wonderfully written.

Please update soon.

~Sandra
i-embrace-OCD chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I saw this on my favorites list. I had no idea what it was, so I clicked on it, and then look what I found! I feel like today is a holiday, now. This was really good. (I REALLY hope I'm making sense...)

I LOVE this. Toph and her interactions with the characters- so realistic! The humor was awesome. I just... I mean, this is great. Really great.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
This was absolutely adorable. It was a very serious, very somber and deep topic but you made it perfectly.

It was still serious, sometimes somber and always deep but you added humor, sarcasim,and so much more to make it wonderful.

So cute.

I like the interaction in the beginning with Aang and then the ending with Sokka.

The way you write them, it's just fantastic.

You write them in ways I can see them, believe that this could all happen. Your just a great writer and the way you write the characters is just wow.

WOOT! I can't wait for more, you rule and as the Toph pun goes, you rock.

She's my favorite character and not many people make stories of her that catpure her the way you do and hardly ever a chapter fic, the majority is oneshots.

Heck, all Tokka stories are one-shots minus the few that seem to be abandoned.
Orlandus chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
lolz, love the story, i really like the way you catch the characters so easily and have 'realistic' conversations between sokka and toph. Keep it up
Lena.G.D chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This is a great story! Your plot was very much detailed, and it really made me feel like I was there. Its just a shame that you havent got many reviews so far. I hope you will continue your well written fanfic. Your writing has a good style and you handle the characters very well. All thumbs up for you!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »