Reviews for Hide and Seek
Rice Bunny chapter 6 . 8/15/2007
Absolutely brilliant. You managed to keep Toph in character, even when presenting her in situations that she hasn't encountered yet. Sokka is also wonderfully in character, but not the fanon character that portrays him as a mindless eating machine. Definate fav!
Itineris chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wonderful! You conveyed the qualities and flavors of the characters perfectly, let the plot flow beautifully, and added your own personal touch of logic and reason. I enjoyed it very much.
YataSpirit07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I love your Story and am egger to read more. Good Avatar Stories are hard to come by for me and yours is defiantly a good one. Please continue Writing your wonderful story.
A Sapphire Rose chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I really like how this story is going. Toph is true to her character here and the adventure is believable. Please update when you can.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I love you. No, I really do! I thought you'd NEVER update and here I am, pleasantly surprised and gifted with such an awesome new addition to your story. God you SO rule! And rock because you right Toph so well!

I hope to be graced with another update soon. SOON! I can't wait!

One of the best writers out there! ...I love the future setting and that it's only two years ahead and how you made them in their future persona's.

MORE! SOON!
Sandra Evans chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I love this story. Toph is often overlooked, but you dig deep into her persona and show us who she really is. It's cute, and wonderfully written.

Please update soon.

~Sandra
i-embrace-OCD chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I saw this on my favorites list. I had no idea what it was, so I clicked on it, and then look what I found! I feel like today is a holiday, now. This was really good. (I REALLY hope I'm making sense...)

I LOVE this. Toph and her interactions with the characters- so realistic! The humor was awesome. I just... I mean, this is great. Really great.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
This was absolutely adorable. It was a very serious, very somber and deep topic but you made it perfectly.

It was still serious, sometimes somber and always deep but you added humor, sarcasim,and so much more to make it wonderful.

So cute.

I like the interaction in the beginning with Aang and then the ending with Sokka.

The way you write them, it's just fantastic.

You write them in ways I can see them, believe that this could all happen. Your just a great writer and the way you write the characters is just wow.

WOOT! I can't wait for more, you rule and as the Toph pun goes, you rock.

She's my favorite character and not many people make stories of her that catpure her the way you do and hardly ever a chapter fic, the majority is oneshots.

Heck, all Tokka stories are one-shots minus the few that seem to be abandoned.
Orlandus chapter 4 . 5/21/2007
lolz, love the story, i really like the way you catch the characters so easily and have 'realistic' conversations between sokka and toph. Keep it up
Lena.G.D chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
This is a great story! Your plot was very much detailed, and it really made me feel like I was there. Its just a shame that you havent got many reviews so far. I hope you will continue your well written fanfic. Your writing has a good style and you handle the characters very well. All thumbs up for you!
Stefaneko chapter 3 . 5/16/2007
Oh.

I like. xD

I loved the end-bit particularly. The whole drama of Sokka's love life coming around.
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
You are just so freaking awesome. Not only does this fic have great format, description and flow but it's well written and has good grammar!

Among that, you are really in touch with the characters from the show. You use their personalities well and then evolve them to fit with your fic, its new and fresh and I love it!

I also like that Katara and Toph are friends and that even though Aang likes Katara he knows Toph is pretty and how Sokka and Toph just click and have a small connection that isn't moving fast but at a regular and believbale pase. Tokka is my fav but I enjoy others but Tokka is ultimately my fav.

You just get them and it's just so wonderful how you write them. How you describe what's happening, how things look and...

This one sentance got me,

"The sunlight was still warm on her skin but a creeping cold was making its way through the earth. It was probably late afternoon."

Not only are you writing what the characters see, but also FEEL.

It is SO true, though the sun is high above and hot in the afternoon, the earth cools.

It's weird but that just seemed so cool how you did that.

I can't wait for the next update. Your a very good writer!

Add Author. Add Favorites and add alerts (even though I have my alerts disabled, I check.)

All done. More soon!
Tokkalover chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
O... I like it...
NoLongerWriting-AbandonedAccou chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
AWESOME! MORE! This is fantastic!
FirstBornofMainHyugaHousehold chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
That's so cute! Great job! I love the ending to both chapters!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »