Reviews for Hide and Seek
ilovetoph4eva chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Okay. Although I know you still write fanfics, I can guess that you've probably given up on this one. And that's okay.

I just want to say thank you anyways. This fic is incredible, and ranks in my mind amongst the best I've ever read on this site. The one thing you do best in this is characterization. You captured the characters personalities in a way that so perfectly supplemented their original profiles. And that is a skill that is difficult to learn.

Thank you for such a wonderful fic, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors. Be they writing related or otherwise.
charliiiie chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! It's an amazing read and quite honestly, one of the best Tokka fics out there! :(((( Please don't abandon this! It's beautifully written and you've captured the characters so well. 33
Lenzy11 chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
This story is excellent! You've captured the character's personalities wonderfully. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Trymaster chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
thanks for the awsome story .it is story like this witch make me love fanfics . please continue it would be a sin other wise lol ,.. hoping for an update.
Sokka's Fan-Lawyer chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
All in all, I don't think I can put into words how much I've enjoyed this insightful fic-the characters felt spot on, I liked the way you incorporated canon as more revelations came by (Sokka's Master being the biggie, it seems). Even with the cliffhanger, I'm satisified that the romance between the two will work out-I just can't get over the awesomeness of this story, the few typos aside. Good work and I hope your current projects (fanfiction and in real life) do well. Good luck and thank you for writing this.
Tokka4lyfe chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Please please pease continue with this story i absoluty love it. Great writing
Hotaru chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Oooooh, PLEASE update this fic! And write more Tokka while you're at it... I see that you've only updated one fic this year, so I hope you'll continue with this one. I usually try not to read unfinished fics that haven't been updated for over a year, but your summary was convincing enough to suck me in... and you write SO WELL! Excuse my ridiculous use of caps lock, but AH! The Tokka section of FFnet is severely lacking in quality fic, and you are definitely a quality writer! Your characterization is absolutely spot on, and I especially love how you write Toph. I find that many people try to make her more girly (too girly), or Sokka realizes his feelings for Toph after she gets dressed up for one of those stuffy parties... My favorite part of this fic so far is how Sokka describes Toph in battle to Katara, how she is most beautiful while fighting, GAH! So perfect :3
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Please update soon? Your story is amazing. Would it be too much if I asked you to keep extending this story? Hehe it's just that's it's really beautiful and wonderfully written. Please update soon! :)
ishiptokka chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Omg please please update this story. I love it, I seriously do. It's amazing and how you wrote it is amazing. Huhuhu please update it. Your fanfic is so amazing, I have no words. Thank you for this. Please update soon!
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
this is absolutely amazing and hilarious and perfect and you've captured the characters perfectly and i just love it. i know it's been years since you've updated, but i really hope you randomly decide to continue the story because i really really want more. this story is amazing. pleaseeee continue!
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
There are just as many smiles as there are tones of voice. And this story elicits one of the dearest of all. Contentment. People see love as blistering, all consuming, but sometimes the best sort of love comforts, existing as humming in the background. Perhaps not always acknowledged but constant.
tomboy 26 chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Why? .. Oh why do I read stories that haven't been updated in years and fall in love with them? Why? lol

Alright .. melodrama aside, this has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read about Toph. She's brash, introspective, intelligent, sarcastic, funny, and still just a girl .. and the way you've written her makes her all that and so much more.

I completely love this and I do sincerely hope that someday you will finish this .. if not, then I'm just going to have to invent some sort of machine that allows me go into an alternate universe where you finished this story to read it. (Although I think that sounds way too drastic and expensive and requires far too much smarts .. which I don't really have XD)

Still .. wonderful story.
Bakachild chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
D: are you ever going to update? I LOVE this story and your writing style.
yumiyume chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
I hope you continue this story. I really like how you emulated Tophs character. Not to mention im curious to see how Sooka and Toph will get together. I hope you update ill be waiting._
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
So, I usually have a policy when it comes to reading fanfics that haven't been updated in more then a year. But the summary for this one was just too appealing. And I'm really glad I chose to read it.

This is an exceptionally well written fic. You have all the characters pretty spot on (I've noticed you sometimes make Toph a bit too much of a hard ass, but it's subtle) and even though there is no adventurous plot, the story is still very interesting. I hope you plan on updating this sometime. You won't abandon it, will you?

I hope to see more from you soon. :)

Liz