Reviews for Hide and Seek
Tokka4lyfe chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Please please pease continue with this story i absoluty love it. Great writing
Hotaru chapter 11 . 5/9/2012
Oooooh, PLEASE update this fic! And write more Tokka while you're at it... I see that you've only updated one fic this year, so I hope you'll continue with this one. I usually try not to read unfinished fics that haven't been updated for over a year, but your summary was convincing enough to suck me in... and you write SO WELL! Excuse my ridiculous use of caps lock, but AH! The Tokka section of FFnet is severely lacking in quality fic, and you are definitely a quality writer! Your characterization is absolutely spot on, and I especially love how you write Toph. I find that many people try to make her more girly (too girly), or Sokka realizes his feelings for Toph after she gets dressed up for one of those stuffy parties... My favorite part of this fic so far is how Sokka describes Toph in battle to Katara, how she is most beautiful while fighting, GAH! So perfect :3
Anon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Please update soon? Your story is amazing. Would it be too much if I asked you to keep extending this story? Hehe it's just that's it's really beautiful and wonderfully written. Please update soon! :)
ishiptokka chapter 11 . 4/19/2012
Omg please please update this story. I love it, I seriously do. It's amazing and how you wrote it is amazing. Huhuhu please update it. Your fanfic is so amazing, I have no words. Thank you for this. Please update soon!
Dunge0nDrag0n chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
this is absolutely amazing and hilarious and perfect and you've captured the characters perfectly and i just love it. i know it's been years since you've updated, but i really hope you randomly decide to continue the story because i really really want more. this story is amazing. pleaseeee continue!
GalanthaDreams chapter 10 . 11/20/2011
There are just as many smiles as there are tones of voice. And this story elicits one of the dearest of all. Contentment. People see love as blistering, all consuming, but sometimes the best sort of love comforts, existing as humming in the background. Perhaps not always acknowledged but constant.
tomboy 26 chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Why? .. Oh why do I read stories that haven't been updated in years and fall in love with them? Why? lol

Alright .. melodrama aside, this has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read about Toph. She's brash, introspective, intelligent, sarcastic, funny, and still just a girl .. and the way you've written her makes her all that and so much more.

I completely love this and I do sincerely hope that someday you will finish this .. if not, then I'm just going to have to invent some sort of machine that allows me go into an alternate universe where you finished this story to read it. (Although I think that sounds way too drastic and expensive and requires far too much smarts .. which I don't really have XD)

Still .. wonderful story.
Bakachild chapter 11 . 3/31/2010
D: are you ever going to update? I LOVE this story and your writing style.
yumiyume chapter 11 . 1/7/2010
I hope you continue this story. I really like how you emulated Tophs character. Not to mention im curious to see how Sooka and Toph will get together. I hope you update ill be waiting._
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
So, I usually have a policy when it comes to reading fanfics that haven't been updated in more then a year. But the summary for this one was just too appealing. And I'm really glad I chose to read it.

This is an exceptionally well written fic. You have all the characters pretty spot on (I've noticed you sometimes make Toph a bit too much of a hard ass, but it's subtle) and even though there is no adventurous plot, the story is still very interesting. I hope you plan on updating this sometime. You won't abandon it, will you?

I hope to see more from you soon. :)

P.C. Campbell chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
Okay, this story needs to be finished, or at least updated! I know that no chapters have been posted for over a year, but there has just got to be more! I absolutely love how this story was written, and especially how you've fleshed out the relationship between Toph and Sokka. It felt like the plot was coming to a climax for them, but then I looked at chapter eleven, and there was no 'next chapter' arrow. I'll admit that I got pretty frustrated, and was hoping that you just forgot to say that it was complete. But instead, the story leaves off at a cliffhanger. I kind of wanted to go slap some poor bystander.

Anyways, the main point of this is: PLEASE finish this story!
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
Please update this! Tokka angst! YAY! Awesome story so far!
Chronic Doodler chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Hi! I haven't logged in to in maybe a year or so (that's what it feel like anyway) but someone rec'd this to me and I love it so much I had to comment! I really like where this is going and it is a nice take on all the characters. I am generally not one for Avatar fic but this one pulled me in right away.

However - there are some tiny things that bug me, usually typos or weird sentence constructions, that jar me out of the otherwise delectable story. Also there are a few Avatarverse-incompatible references - "anaversisms" you might say.

I don't know whether or not you have a beta already, but would you mind a retroactive beta of this story to clear up the minor errors I've noticed?
Snea chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
whoa...dude, i love where this is going. please update soon!
avatargirl92008 chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
great chapter! fantastic story looking forward to the thext chapter!
185 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »