Reviews for Hide and Seek
Drelufon chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Great story keep it up

Red chapter 11 . 5/19/2008
Excellent excellent excellent! I look forward to reading more of this. Your battle sequences are very well-described, and the interaction among the Gaang is nicely done as well. The only problem I have is with some of the dialogues: you may want to attribute the lines to their speakers every now and then, because it gets distracting to count alternating lines from one in which a name is used. Other than that, though, this is the best Avatar fanfic I've ever read.
pinguinolatino chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This fic is amazing. I'm so glad I found it, because this has just got to be one of the best Tokka fics I've ever read. You have the characters so spot on, it's seriously amazing. Not to mention hilarious, the banter is so funny and well written and just so...them. Anyway, I really hope you update soon! :)
emethystiris chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
Wow, that arguement was so in character it was freaky. Seriously - you're doing a great job of being true to the characters and the ways they would behave in different situations.

I also really like how Sokka's side of things are unfolding slowly - that's very beleivable.

Adding this story to my favourites. Keep the updates coming, you're doing a great job!

pokey chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. You have great insight into the characters.
Gabby the Great chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
This fic is fantastic! I can't wait for te next chapter. What I lov e the most is how you keep them perfectly in character while showing change. Keep up the good work!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
I really like this story. And I don't like SokkaxToph, but I think it could work now. Thanks!
RivenGrimm chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Oh dear, I do believe they are having a bit of a spat. This is so exciting! Please update again soon! You're amazing!
BigQuise chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I must say, this is the best Tokka story I've read.

Smitti chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I love this story. It is so well written, and Sokka and Toph are my favorite characters.

Please, keep it up. I can't wait to read more.
laratoncita chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
ohh, PLZ update, PLZ!
laratoncita chapter 8 . 5/15/2008

funny, and love th eTokka pairing
apie chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
i have to say despite all the blood, fear, and panic, i got some warm fuzzies from the scenes where Sokka was supporting her and his gentle hands touching her sweet.
kasplosion chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Whoa, plot twist! Huuray!
Lady Sichi chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Oh mann...the drama is FIERCE! And yeah...I figured out why Sokka was being like that to Toph :) w00t w00t I'm awesome :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »