Reviews for Hide and Seek
P.C. Campbell chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
Okay, this story needs to be finished, or at least updated! I know that no chapters have been posted for over a year, but there has just got to be more! I absolutely love how this story was written, and especially how you've fleshed out the relationship between Toph and Sokka. It felt like the plot was coming to a climax for them, but then I looked at chapter eleven, and there was no 'next chapter' arrow. I'll admit that I got pretty frustrated, and was hoping that you just forgot to say that it was complete. But instead, the story leaves off at a cliffhanger. I kind of wanted to go slap some poor bystander.

Anyways, the main point of this is: PLEASE finish this story!
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
Please update this! Tokka angst! YAY! Awesome story so far!
Chronic Doodler chapter 11 . 7/14/2008
Hi! I haven't logged in to in maybe a year or so (that's what it feel like anyway) but someone rec'd this to me and I love it so much I had to comment! I really like where this is going and it is a nice take on all the characters. I am generally not one for Avatar fic but this one pulled me in right away.

However - there are some tiny things that bug me, usually typos or weird sentence constructions, that jar me out of the otherwise delectable story. Also there are a few Avatarverse-incompatible references - "anaversisms" you might say.

I don't know whether or not you have a beta already, but would you mind a retroactive beta of this story to clear up the minor errors I've noticed?
Snea chapter 11 . 6/2/2008
whoa...dude, i love where this is going. please update soon!
avatargirl92008 chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
great chapter! fantastic story looking forward to the thext chapter!
Drelufon chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Great story keep it up

TTFN
Red chapter 11 . 5/19/2008
Excellent excellent excellent! I look forward to reading more of this. Your battle sequences are very well-described, and the interaction among the Gaang is nicely done as well. The only problem I have is with some of the dialogues: you may want to attribute the lines to their speakers every now and then, because it gets distracting to count alternating lines from one in which a name is used. Other than that, though, this is the best Avatar fanfic I've ever read.
pinguinolatino chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
This fic is amazing. I'm so glad I found it, because this has just got to be one of the best Tokka fics I've ever read. You have the characters so spot on, it's seriously amazing. Not to mention hilarious, the banter is so funny and well written and just so...them. Anyway, I really hope you update soon! :)
emethystiris chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
Wow, that arguement was so in character it was freaky. Seriously - you're doing a great job of being true to the characters and the ways they would behave in different situations.

I also really like how Sokka's side of things are unfolding slowly - that's very beleivable.

Adding this story to my favourites. Keep the updates coming, you're doing a great job!

emethystiris
pokey chapter 11 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. You have great insight into the characters.
Gabby the Great chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
This fic is fantastic! I can't wait for te next chapter. What I lov e the most is how you keep them perfectly in character while showing change. Keep up the good work!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
I really like this story. And I don't like SokkaxToph, but I think it could work now. Thanks!
RivenGrimm chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
Oh dear, I do believe they are having a bit of a spat. This is so exciting! Please update again soon! You're amazing!
BigQuise chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I must say, this is the best Tokka story I've read.

HURRAY FOR GOOD WRITING AND GRAMMAR!
Smitti chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I love this story. It is so well written, and Sokka and Toph are my favorite characters.

Please, keep it up. I can't wait to read more.
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »