Reviews for Hide and Seek
Smitti chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
I love this story. It is so well written, and Sokka and Toph are my favorite characters.

Please, keep it up. I can't wait to read more.
laratoncita chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
ohh, PLZ update, PLZ!
laratoncita chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
LMAO!

funny, and love th eTokka pairing
apie chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
i have to say despite all the blood, fear, and panic, i got some warm fuzzies from the scenes where Sokka was supporting her and his gentle hands touching her face...so. sweet.
kasplosion chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Whoa, plot twist! Huuray!
Lady Sichi chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Oh mann...the drama is FIERCE! And yeah...I figured out why Sokka was being like that to Toph :) w00t w00t I'm awesome :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
Solembum13 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
OH! GOOD CHAPTER! Very good.
Lady Flick chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
omg this is just amazing, wonderfully written as always, as all the chapters pervious. Your Toph is the most believable I've ever read, and though I supported Tokka before, this fic totally sells it for me. Did I ever tell you that? Well it does, because you portray them so perfectly, their reactions, the development of their relationship, Sokka's attitude towards women and protecting them and such. All of it. And Katara's motherly, concerned, logic. I really don't know what to say this is just incredible and I'm so glad you updated. Now, I hope you update soon :D Lol
emmy.raen chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Ah! You updated faster this time!

Now, could you do that again? :D
laratoncita chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
ha, prettier Sokka. funny. IT WAS . . . (to be continued lol)
kyakya991 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Wow Im kinda suprised you updated so fast but great chapter! Action, drama and more it was a really great chapter hope you update soon!
NErf chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
AWH! So emotional! UPDATE!
TheBlackCoyote chapter 4 . 5/14/2008