Reviews for Hide and Seek
Solembum13 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
OH! GOOD CHAPTER! Very good.
Lady Flick chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
omg this is just amazing, wonderfully written as always, as all the chapters pervious. Your Toph is the most believable I've ever read, and though I supported Tokka before, this fic totally sells it for me. Did I ever tell you that? Well it does, because you portray them so perfectly, their reactions, the development of their relationship, Sokka's attitude towards women and protecting them and such. All of it. And Katara's motherly, concerned, logic. I really don't know what to say this is just incredible and I'm so glad you updated. Now, I hope you update soon :D Lol
emmy.raen chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Ah! You updated faster this time!

Now, could you do that again? :D
laratoncita chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
ha, prettier Sokka. funny. IT WAS . . . (to be continued lol)
kyakya991 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Wow Im kinda suprised you updated so fast but great chapter! Action, drama and more it was a really great chapter hope you update soon!
NErf chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
AWH! So emotional! UPDATE!
TheBlackCoyote chapter 4 . 5/14/2008
lol XD Great chapter
TheBlackCoyote chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
What exactly did Sokka mean that Icould squish you Xd...Never mind
TheBlackCoyote chapter 2 . 5/14/2008
Please continue
TheBlackCoyote chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
The story looks good, please updat esome more, as I can tell you allready have but I decided to log in because the story has good potentioal, everyones in charracter1
DrendeSalkash chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
this was a good chapter. great detailing in the battle, and good drama afterwards. very well done
Tokka4Ever chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Great update, poor Toph, this is one battle she's at a sevear disadvantage in fighting. Compared to the rest of the group she has very little in the way of experence when it comes to battles of the heart. I look foward to seeing how this continues. Till next chapter ja ne!
crystal.elements chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Wow...this...this was an amazing chapter. The best and my most favorite of all of them so far. The action was amazingly well-done, and to have it done entirely in Toph's point of view...WOW. I can't get over it, to be honest. You did this so well.

And then, for you to intigrate so much emotion and - dare I say it - drama into the same action-packed chapter...it was absolutely perfect. Just the right amount of everything, fit together perfectly. Great, GREAT job. This deserves...well, it deserves one of those standing ovation with applause, but it's past midnight here and I'm supposed to be sleeping. So you get the karma from this blown-away reader's review instead. :)

I am definitely saving this chapter for later rereading. Keep up the great work, and I hope to see another update soon.

~Jaime
Tsamo chapter 10 . 5/13/2008
Awesome just awesome. I found this story last night, and was so hooked that when I had to get kicked off the computer, I made my sister print out the chapters I hadn't read yet. Update soon ]
kyakya991 chapter 10 . 5/12/2008
I started reading this story a while ago and then I lost it! I just found it again and I am so0o0o0o00o0o0o glad that your updating and keeping this WONDERFUL story going! I really hope that you update soon and keep the GREAT chapters going! Update soon please!
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »