Reviews for Lightened Wings
Flightless Bird chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Wow, this is really good, please update soon.

~*~Akuma
crzyanimemom chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Cool story! Can't wait for next chapter.
Narufan4ev chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
This sounds like an awesome story so far and I really want read on! Please update!
btTara chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
XD I really like vampire stories especially this one. Are there Naruto ghosts in the house? Update soon!
izabelprincess chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw...you've got me hooked!

plz update soon...
ever story loving teen chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow that was...wow. I love it! It's unlike anything I've read. Please update soon!

~ever story loving teen hoshi~
13am13i chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh my God... This was so good! What a terrific way to end the chap', even though it made my heart stop!

But PLEASE update soon! I need more of this! *begs and whimpers*

~~BAMBI
Nusku chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
XO I LOVE IT! please update soon
Social disorder chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
that was amazing. simply put just amazing. honestly it left tingles running down my spine. The ending was perfectly just wow. All i can really say (that's some what articulate) is your writing skills are fantastic.
Pampan chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
whoa this gave me chills!
Kaikouken chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is... this is... *looks lost* I love it... but that isn't enough to express my feelings towards your stories or this story...

I am a fan of your stories for a long time, never reviewed because I am shy *looks sheepish* so I am getting over that now! _

But other reason is I pale before your awesomeness, how can I appreciate something so wonderful...

*looks dazzled*

I wish I had that flow in writing T_T

But coming back, I love Vamp. fics and this one seems different from the others. I'd have to say I love the idea. So like everyone forgot Naruto or rather Naruto was erased from people's memories, is that what you were getting at?

Anyhow, I love this story *hearts*

And you rock! *bows and exits*
wittyying chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Interesting...this has caught my attention. I wonder what Sasuke meant when he said Sakura "destroyed" him and Naruto. Sasuke seems to refer back to the past. So maybe Naruto and Sakura reincarnated? And I wonder why you chose to name it "Lightened Wings." Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find out. This is really good so keep it up. Thanks for writing this and I look forward to the next update.
left-alone chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
lovely fic! I hope you continue!
losthimagain chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this is so good. i can't wait to read more. i'm so excited! lol. poor naruto...i can't beleive that he's been held captive by vampire sasuke...actually, i can believe that. lol. anyhoodles, please keep up the good work and update soon. well, gots to go.

Bye,