Reviews for Lightened Wings
btTara chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
XD I really like vampire stories especially this one. Are there Naruto ghosts in the house? Update soon!
izabelprincess chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Aw...you've got me hooked!

plz update soon...
ever story loving teen chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Wow that was...wow. I love it! It's unlike anything I've read. Please update soon!

ever story loving teen hoshi
13am13i chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Oh my God... This was so good! What a terrific way to end the chap', even though it made my heart stop!

But PLEASE update soon! I need more of this! *begs and whimpers*

BAMBI
Nusku chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
XO I LOVE IT! please update soon
Social disorder chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
that was amazing. simply put just amazing. honestly it left tingles running down my spine. The ending was perfectly just wow. All i can really say (that's some what articulate) is your writing skills are fantastic.
Pampan chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
whoa this gave me chills!
Kaikouken chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
This is... this is... *looks lost* I love it... but that isn't enough to express my feelings towards your stories or this story...

I am a fan of your stories for a long time, never reviewed because I am shy *looks sheepish* so I am getting over that now! _

But other reason is I pale before your awesomeness, how can I appreciate something so wonderful...

*looks dazzled*

I wish I had that flow in writing T_T

But coming back, I love Vamp. fics and this one seems different from the others. I'd have to say I love the idea. So like everyone forgot Naruto or rather Naruto was erased from people's memories, is that what you were getting at?

Anyhow, I love this story *hearts*

And you rock! *bows and exits*
wittyying chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Interesting...this has caught my attention. I wonder what Sasuke meant when he said Sakura "destroyed" him and Naruto. Sasuke seems to refer back to the past. So maybe Naruto and Sakura reincarnated? And I wonder why you chose to name it "Lightened Wings." Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find out. This is really good so keep it up. Thanks for writing this and I look forward to the next update.
left-alone chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
lovely fic! I hope you continue!
losthimagain chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I love it! Can't wait to read more!
Elemental Moon Ninja chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
this is so good. i can't wait to read more. i'm so excited! lol. poor naruto...i can't beleive that he's been held captive by vampire sasuke...actually, i can believe that. lol. anyhoodles, please keep up the good work and update soon. well, gots to go.

Bye,

EMN
Hikari no Kurai chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Oh wow, this is totally new from you. Usually you have something more humorous, nothng this morbid, but it's a nice change. I always wondered what would happen if you were to write some kind of horror fic and here it is! It's greata nd I already have a sense of what's going to happen though not all of it, especially with Sasuke complicating everything and Sakura and Naruto. But I can't wait to find out!

Horror fic in the haunted house. That is definitely cliche, but I can already see a twist you put in where Naruto has to stay in and has already stayed in in his past lives. But I always like the haunted house thing, it's creepy. And what's more is that Naruto can't leave and it's like Sasuke is watching him 24/7. That is very creepy and I just hope Naruto can make it out with his sanity.

Sakura and Naruto seem to be in a very genuine relationship. I can see no flaws so far that not every couple has and they do care for each other. But the problem must tie in with the past and what they did before. Or more what she did before, but here she seems pretty cool, she definitely likes Naruto, maybe not in love, but she loves him. Though we haven't seen all that much of her reations and past so it's still up for judgement.

Sasuke is creepy. That's all there is to it. Sure he's in love and sure he always will be in love, but it's a creepy love. He's keeping Naruto trapped inside a house for the rest of his life for crying out loud! And he's probably going to keep luring Naruto to the house to keep him there and have his wicked wicked way with him. Yup, that sounds like Sasuke alright.

Poor Naruto. He's so far had a normal life and in his senior year of highschool, the supposed best year of every person's life, he gets kidnapped and trapped. And the whole reflection thing kinda creeped me out too. So far, I know that Naruto is loved by Sasuke and that he's always been loved by Sasuke. And Naruto always falls in love with him too. So Naruto must love and die and become reincarnated each time. But what about the reflection? Is that some part of his soul that's trapped each time that he's kept captive by Sasuke? I think I'll just wait for the next chapter.

This story is great! I can completely see this is going to get complicated. Especially if you start having new characters added. And the whole disappearing act too, this will be one fic to read! So please continue cause I can't wait!
LONELYLULABY chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
OH MY GOODNESS THIS PROLOGUE IS TERRIFIC. I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE AGAIN IT HAS A VERY ORIGINAL PLOT.

JA NE TILL NEXT TIME AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
KariNeko chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This story is AMAZING so far and I really hope you'll update soon!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »