Reviews for An Eternity to Wait
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 1 . 1/12
Such a cute story! I recently came to like this pairing and I think your little series is great!

PS: I don't know if anyone mentioned but ishida is uryuu's last name so you kinda had him in two places
theraggedypond chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Patiently tiddling my thumbs for another fic... By the way did you know that if you DO write an 'M' fic (fingers kinda crossed here...) that it will be one of the three ONLY existing M fics for this pairing? Just some friendly info there... Continue your writing, individual...
Etinarg12 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I really like your series of oneshots of Chad and Karin. They are quite enjoyable and very well done. I was thinking that you should just make any future ones into a chapter style story. Even if you wanted to make each chapter a oneshot of their relationship, atleast then you would be allowed to make a larger story if you so chose. Anyway, I hope you keep writing about these two and their story.
Ralindir chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
I cannot begin to say how jealous I am of your writing skillz. Love how you referenced their eyes during the last few paragraphs.

Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Well it was sweet in a sad way...
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I love these two, this was adorable.
inuzrule chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Yays! Perfect ending to an excellent trilogy!

In all seriousness, even when serious you have them in character. But I have to agree with you: their relationship is that much more awesome when snarky, as opposed to angsty. _

(whispering)Hurry up with that smut. (blushes profusely, and runs away to save face)
Unsane Chibi chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
a future Chad Karin smut? o-o

freaking swet.

you did not hear that...

Wait, a fic involving Ururu in any way shape of form? YAY!
Arc Knight chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Ah, a couple that doesn't get much attention. I believe you capture their thoughts extremely well. Looking forward to more from you!