Reviews for Gloves
a chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
now you just need to write a sequel where Dean gets even by trying to force Sam to wear a hair net at crime scenes so that he doesn't leave DNA behind
Savendia chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Too funny! I love how Sam and Dean can seem so affectionate while bitching at each other - and you certianly write it well! The whole thing was hilarious, although, my favorite line has to be:

“Dude, you can't get fingerprints off ectoplasm!”

I can just see Dean's affronted expression...;D

Very cute, very funny!
NITESIDE -TAYLAH - TYLER chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
knew dean would make such a big deal out of wearing gloves? i sure didnt.
Midst Ride chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
“All right, I'll give it a try.”

“You will?”

“Yes.”

“You'll actually try? Not just go 'oops I left them in the car'?” -, that had been exactly Dean's plan.

“Yeah, I'll try,” said Dean reluctantly.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
That was funny. Fantastic. Loved it, really I did. I could see that happening in the show. Great job.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
GREAT! Haha. LOL, mittens. Smart way for Sam to get Dean to wear gloves!
MeShelly chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
LOL, quite cute. Sam's quite persistent, though I guess it runs in the family...

I love the banter between the two. And Sam has a definite point-I like how you show the way Sam looks out for Dean, in or outside of a fight. Dean fingering the ectoplasm was probably my favorite part-I won't be able to watch that scene in "No Exit" again without laughing my head off. Thanks. :)

Michelle
xsilicax chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is exactly what I think in every episode!

Sam and the mittens was a stroke of genius, though if it had been Dean trying to get his brother to wear them I think he'd have bought a second pair for himself and led by example. That's how my younger brother got me to do things: can't have him doing seomthing I'm not!

You made me laugh!

Cathy.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Man everytime i see them investigate some house and touching everything i always think they are morons for not wearing gloves. Especially now. Great Job

Tara :-)
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
“Yeah, sure, I'll try them on.” Dean did just that, making a big show of finding it hard to pull them on. - haha I could so see Dean making a big deal about putting on some gloves.

...

“I'm not the one that was caught leaning over the dead woman.” - Oh, that was a sick burn. Nice one!

...

“You'll actually try? Not just go 'oops I left them in the car'?” Damn, that had been exactly Dean's plan. - Oh Sammy's good!

...

Dean sighed and took the toothbrush out of his mouth. Why Sam wasn't already fluent in Dean-when-he's-brushing-his-teeth was beyond him. - Too cute.

...

Very cute story! And I've often wondered why the boys dont just wear some gloves. it'd be so much easier and safer for them..
Marvin is my Muse chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was so great! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed our boys's lack of gloves when going into crime scenes! Sam would so be the one to insist on them! Really great story!

-Marvin
1967Impala chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
ha ha! that was great! just the light heared piece i was looking for! i just posted an agnst filled one so i was a bit depressed but your story made it better! ha ha dean...sammy a clever little guy isnt he? the mitten thing made me laugh a lot! Sam 1, FBI 0! go sammy!save your brother from being thrown in jail! good job on the story!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh that was hilarious! Dean with 'idiot mittens' sown into his jacket - ROFL!

Loved how you managed to take the serious topic of Sam being worried about his brother getting caught and yet still keep the humour in there - perfect! And very in character. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one sat there shouting 'Dude! Stop touching things!' every time Dean is at a crime scene! ;)

Great story.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was very fun and interesting. Thanks for sharing it.
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You know what, this is what i thought every time i watch supernatural when Dean keep touching everything in the crime scene and at the same time he is the most wanted person in fed's database. Our boy really need gloves.