Reviews for A Drop of Honey
Bugs Mc B wabbit chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
You should of ended with a fighr between lola and honney bunny
almightyswot chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
hi this looks really good but I have one question who is honey bunny I have no idea
Windsofdreams chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I'm so glad that you're writing this. Most people ether don't like Honey the the point of down right hate and make her a b* or don't even know she exists, but your story is so much better.

She's civil and she and Lola sound like they get along despite their opposite natures. Hope to see more of this
Anna McNarin chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Pretty cool start off. I want to see where you take it.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
Not bad. Nice job with the exchanges and the flashback.

Keep the good writing.
Elisa Nataly chapter 3 . 1/18/2008
You updated! Yay! And you're so sweet, dedicating this chapter to me! Thanks! I LOVED this chapter, especially the Honey and Bugs part. Bugs is such a jerk (forgetting the date! "restaurant girl" Psh!) XP but at the same time it's like something from the movies. Lucky Honey. Lol. Naturally I can't wait to read what happens next,but I understand how it is having...a life. Lol. I hope you update soon rather than later as well. ,~
Elisa Nataly chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Yup. It's me again. I'm reviewing the story again because I know you're in there *pokepoke*

Now you said you were already halfway through the next chapter (3?), or do my eyes deceive me? Of course they don't!

Now, update,update,update,update!

plueewse? I love this story you are amazing...but you'd be even MORE amazing if you updated.
Foxyperv chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
lmao is that you who bugs ask out? and is he cheating on lola? I'm confused here ; update soon
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
lol is marvin going to do a lil' entry in this?
Elisa Nataly chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Wonderful! I love Honey Bunny, what a great story! cannot wait for more!
Whispering Soul of the Moon chapter 2 . 5/6/2007
Nice chappie. Write more soon okay. Thanks.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Short but extremely good. Excellent job with all the characters.

Keep the good writing.
Spootay chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Great chapter! I was so happy you updated! Can't wait for the next one.
J.C. the Wabbit chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Looks very interesting. Keep it up _
PurpleCobra247 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is actually really interesting. Can't wait to see what comes up next. Please continue.