Reviews for Faith And Donuts
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
That was a fantastic exercise in character exploration. You did very well with the voices for both men, exploring the more serious side of their ideals and the way their relationship is affected by the differences; you also tempered it, balancing with some of the humor of the anime.

Really, this is an excellent piece of writing. You love these characters and did well to write them. I wish I could read more like this.
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
_ cool story! the characters were done well! what does tongari mean?
Madness chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
OMIGOSHNESS~! This was a very well written story. In fact it's the first Trigun story I've really really liked that doesn't have any pairings in it. It's totally in character, which is awesome, and I really enjoyed it all in all. Good for you~! _~ You rule, dude! D
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
That was really wonderful. I'm not terribly sure what to say to express how great I thought this was, so I'll just say what I liked: Wolfwood's POV done almost perfectly, with that same conflicted, half-guilty/convicted aspect of him that we see in the series. He tries to justify what he does, and has reasons _to_ justify it, but still manages to see the other side of it. Inevitably, he falls to the only side he's ever known.

I especially adored the part that speaks of him needing a gun in order to find security in this world that's offered him only the opposite. That seemed to fit him so well. The focus on the Cross Punisher and the way he seems so needful of it was inriguing.

Vash was done great as well, given the right amounts of depth and goofiness that he always seems to switch between. And maybe he really doesn't understand how anyone could get pleasure out of death. That might be a part of his personality that never changes, no matter what he does or has done to him, and that's sort of fascinating.

Back to Wolfwood, just excellent. Not many fanfictions like this one going around, and I sincerely applaud it.
Ryla chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
Not bad:) Not bad:) Did pretty good on your story thanks for your hard work on it!
Drachen chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
I'm very, very impressed. You've captured their personalities (all four of them) perfectly. Plus, you're writing really captured the realistic emotions about the situation that makes this anime so damn great! And the donuts. What a great way to put some levity in the story. Excellent work!
blue red and grey chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
...whoa...that was really, REALLY good. I loved this story. How is it Vash can just read right through people's faces, but Vash is as unpredictable and innocent as a miracle? Makes no sense to me...che...ah, well. I loved this story! Write moooore...*-*
Rozella chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
That was excellent! -
Speed chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
a good story- keep up the good work!

Love And Peace!
Astra M chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*smiles* Now that was some read. Excellent perspective on Wolfwood!
Fireblaze chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Very, Very, Very, COOL! Wolwood kicks butt!
Rem Saverem chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
::eats a donut:: That was so awesome! This was such a perfect story, and actually seems like it'd be one of the episodes! I loved it sooo much! So gripping. You did such a great job with Wolfwood's thoughts, and how he seemed confused on whether or not his choices were right. I loved it so much, you don't understand. ::smiles:: Good jobies! Love it! _.
Quincy007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Not bad. I rather liked it.
Tomo Trillions chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Nyaaaah, I really liked that~ It wasn't romancey like more of the things I've read, but it was still really impressive~ I love the way you write Wolfwood, he's so very fun to mess with~ Good work!
Irena K chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
Vash and Donuts...perhaps there should be a new universal law to apply to them? :) Very nice Vash/Wolfwood interactions without the usual yaoi. And a truly difficult question that has no real answer. Good job all around.