Reviews for Blood Chakra
malkallan chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
KYAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA KONOHA IS SOOOOO FUCKED UP
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 20 . 7/11/2014
Hm...Honestly, after re-reading the end of the last chapter...I think this could be bumped up to complete status as it is.

Because the way that last chapter ended, it feels like a satisfying ending, one that leaves any further events up to the reader's own thoughts, and that in my opinion, is a great ending.
Andy chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
Can you text me what you had in mind for the ending my phone number is 1-270-404-5456
I also have iMessageing at
Soul Pancake chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
abut your fanfic, you shouldn't put that its copy righted,cuz its not
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 19 . 10/24/2013
I really hate it when I read a great fanfic, only to have it not be finished. What was the ending going to be?
Phantom Flickering Gundam-Ryuu chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
They've Gone INSANE!

I saw it coming for Sasuke, but not Naruto.
Mullyda chapter 20 . 4/29/2013
Great FF !
nicole chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
noooooo
I loved this fanfic it was amazing :D
Take kyuubi advi chapter 19 . 2/22/2013
He nodded... The end
kooloowarrior chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
And here we are a year and three months later XD
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
You made Naruto into a wimp you should have given him a personality that would make him less of a bitch. Apologizing all the time and crying is not Naruto at all. I mean when does he ever give into anything easily no matter who or what is threatening him, sharingan or not. Now I loved the chapter overall but that was just the one part that had me thinking you turned him into a sad emotional wimp like pre-shippuden sakura.
Minako Kitsune chapter 14 . 1/21/2012
Interesing chapter,, I going to continue reading...
DarkDallas chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
I must say that I'm very glad to see that you're going to be continuing this story. It's well written and well thought out. I can't wait to see more.
heavensentskysky chapter 20 . 12/3/2011
im sure it'll be worth the wait :)(:!
bloody raptor chapter 20 . 11/30/2011
aI still love the story and am willing to wait longer