Reviews for The True Identity: Year Three
Debby chapter 2 . 6/3
I'm a female as well so let me say this: GIRL POWER FOREVER!
DarkWhisperKG chapter 3 . 3/28
My fangirl meter went up about a million more times then it usally is! SQQQEEEEAALLLL!
RavenLilyLuna chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
love it but poor cedric having to put up with both sirius and remus must not be good for his health
AquaKittenLuver chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
She's 13! NO ONE should have their first kiss at the age of the 13. That's way too early.
MnM-Flurry chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Wow. Just wow.
Why are Harmony and Cedric french kisssing already? It's Harmony's first kiss... I doubt she'd really want all of that action - at this rate they'll be shagging by New Years Eve. Think about it; you might be quite 'adventuras' in your sexual exploits but would a 13 year old girl be like that? No. You did have a great awkward conversation going though. But that may just be your writing style showing...
ptl4ever419 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Love it!
Joker In The Pack chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
...I hate to breaak it to you, but there's no Hot Topic in England D:
Lily Ann Cullen chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
This is one of my favourite Harry Potter stories!
chst chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
I bet Sirius will be the DADA teacher.
I promise you that chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
that was so aweesome!
EDelta88 chapter 6 . 2/25/2009
a werewolf teaching CoMC... how ironic

Cedric smiled, "Oh, I believe the 'cuteness,' it's the 'innocent' I have trouble believing!"-I second that statement
EDelta88 chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
oh I liked that chp
pluskokoroquamvis chapter 6 . 12/9/2008
"See! The eye rolling has begun!" - there were many funny lines in this part, but I remember this one the most for some reason Yay, Cedric and Harmony are an official couple Those two are cute Thank you, Hermione, for pranking them to get them together [by the way, even though some people may argue that pranking is out of character for Hermione, I don't think so. Besides, her prank was harmless and funny, and she meant well, I don't really see any problems ]
Haru Inuzuka chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
-cheers- VERY good! This Year was great...keep up the great work!
EvilLittlePixie chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Chapter two has the best title (Thanks For The Memories) Which is the name of a wicked Fall Out Boy song! Btw brill story
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »