Reviews for Investing Fundamentals
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is really clever. I mean, who would have thought to combine investment terms (short short short) into an FMA story? Thank you for doing this. XD
kspadawan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
LOL, that's great! XD
Simtasticfreak chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Poor Ed.

Mustang's a real bastard.

But I love him! xD
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
hm...Strip T's, strip T's, strip T's...wow haha
Black-Panther lover chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
LOL, Thats was so fun to read! I really think you have a hang on the humor thing! I dont, but i do have a hang on the angst thing! lol .

-L8ter
BadWriterOfShounenAi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I didn't understand a single one of the financial terms, but I was laughing my ass off anyway. Roy just pwns Ed so easily! It's so funny! I mean, Ed just walks right into this stuff, you know?He's asking for it. And short jokes never fail to make me chuckle. Well done!
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
To this, Roy smirked and said, “I’m sure you could... that would be perfect for you...”

Ed glared at him and asked suspiciously, “Why...?”

“Because, that type of investing is called selling short.”

Ed opened his mouth angrily, then closed it again. “I think I would prefer regular stocks...” he said tightly, and Roy’s grin widened even more. He’d thought Ed would stomp off and the fun would end there, but it seemed he was wrong. Wondering how much more it would take to make Ed lose his cool, Roy continued.

Lol I loved your story it was hilarious. It was funny how Roy kept teasing Ed.
White Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
You're an evil, tortuous author for manipulating investment jargon in that way.

But you're also loved because you had stuff about stock markets and I'm sure anyone who had to do a test on terms and so on would make jokes along similar lines.

Even if I was groaning a bit about the predictability of all if them.
blackjackcat chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Heh well.. If I liked economy and stuff I'd be rolling on the floor, as it is.. I'll just laugh y ass off instead. ''

I liked the Ts part. :D
E.Mahiru chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
OHH!

That was great!
mandapaaanduh chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
-dis laughing- He said STRIP TEASE! Ahahahaha! I get it, I get it!
ChildXylia chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
God, the short puns! Will they never end?

*Chucles* This was cute. _
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Brilliant wordplay! Roy and Ed were definitely in character too. I found this a very amusing piece, keep up the good work.
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You actually managed to write a story using investment terms! o_0 That's just utterly amazing! And it is funny :) (Strip-Ts *lol*)

Wish I could get ideas like you do.
ShadedRogue chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
-brain explodes from all the stock talk- You know what's funny? I was doing shit on stock earlier today, and it wasn't fun! -.-; Anyways, I loved the last part, it made my day.