Reviews for Tamers and Times
geo hikari the 2nd chapter 34 . 5/23
Dang things are getting hectic here. This is a proverbial crunch time right now. This isn't over yet but dang what a run this story has. My guess is that four to five chapters remain for this story including the epilogue. Keep up the goof work here.
Guest chapter 34 . 9/22/2013
Hiis has businessman
plutomoon2 chapter 34 . 6/11/2013
please update thise story rocks
link1211 chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
cool story
masterart chapter 34 . 10/30/2012
i hope the heroes beat evil vallin soon
shadie kid chapter 34 . 7/4/2010
good story and the dark takato and rika r hilarious charecters

i like how u have link from oot and majoras mask y would link get all 3 tri-forces and wouldnt he have to carry around the fierce mask all the time if there was a war ever few months and y throw super smash bros into the story it does throw all the demensions together nicely i hatee how u cant use either the fiecre or giants mask in majoras mask out of the boss zones

but still u should try and update again cause it has more potenial than most stories do
Haulau chapter 15 . 9/6/2009
Woot, a Digimon and Legend of Zelda fanfic! Never thought I'd see the day. Great 'fic, by the way, did you name Chapter 15 after a sentence in a song in The World Ends With You? Because I noticed it was familiar, checked the lyrics to Calling, and it was in the lyrics! :3
Midnari chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
...Fuck no...First you create another Takato...Then you make him learn Epona's music...I'm trying to be sensable but that just sucks...Secondly, a Lance and a sword are two diffent weapons.

...Also, it's a great story. I'm just a little annoyed at the Takato Fanboyism I see compared to Links lack of...Oh and the Fact he's using the Master sword as a shovel, that's disrespect.
Midnari chapter 4 . 7/19/2007
Alright...I ignored it the first time...But I gotta say. Link should have never heard of the Term 'Romeo' Seeing as he's probably from an earlier time and also not from the same world.
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
grins.. kick ass
ofdarknesschaos chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
WOOT!_
Kuroy chapter 8 . 5/1/2007
keep writing
ofdarknesschaos chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
sequel oh man can't wait_
ofdarknesschaos chapter 5 . 4/20/2007