Reviews for Falling For the First Time
Still love the story, update soon please :'(
Guest chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
I really love this story, can you continue it? Because I can't wait to know what will happen to the pair! Please don't drop this story :'(
Lidiera chapter 34 . 1/31/2011

SymphonicSpiral chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
funny thing is,I was watching the exact episode while reading the chapter XD great story,i love the pairing
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
XD Poor Jack. I remember that scene. I was laughing so hard! Then... *winces* I'm a GIRL and I couldn't help but flinch when that happened to him. Jack's so abused, ain't he?
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
... I'ma have to use some of those little short comments on my friend. XD And you're not short. ... You're fun sized.
pink-chief chapter 34 . 10/29/2009
hwa! XD that was good! keep going! XD best story eva!
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 34 . 8/20/2009
akinos chapter 34 . 12/16/2008
So Long!...What the time you up the chapter 35?..Oh, I really want to read it..Can you post the chapter 35? I hope you not lost Fic...Well..hurry finish this fic anh the others fic..anh then..Would you want to see your fic in Vietnamese? ..I mean the Webside of ...I hope you Ok for me..

Happy new year and "giáng sinh vui vẻ"..!
Momoshiro Hikari chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
this was realy good i love Falling for the first time. You totally rigt that Ginta and Alviss belong to eathother /sorry for my bad english).. SON GOKU-SAMA DAISUKI. Yohko shere him with me i allso want to be som goku-samas girlfriend :D...
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This is a very interesting story... very well written... but stories about gay people creep me out sometimes... and... Ginta isn't supposed to have version 4 until the battle with Kannochi. Or at least people aren't supposed to know about it until then. I think.
felinerx chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Me: *squeals* ZOMG ALVISS! *runs into the room you're in and glomps Alviss*

Alviss: -_-'

Me: T_T *crushes Alviss in a hug*

felinerx chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
D FYI, Saiyuki rules!

Prince of Tennis is better though...or MAR...or Naruto...or...ARG I CAN'T CHOOSE!

I can't imagine Alviss in a relationship with anyone, let alone Ginta!

P.S. I like Phantom *gasp*
Corisu chapter 34 . 6/11/2008
Damnit, just notice my mistake. Visit video.

and search for MÄR eps that are chinese sub. if u understand chinese

of japenese then ur okay.
Corisu chapter 34 . 4/26/2008
Watch MÄR on by searching on video.

But its chinese sub so thats a bit of your problems.