Reviews for Falling For the First Time
Guest chapter 34 . 6/20/2016
Still love the story, update soon please :'(
Guest chapter 34 . 8/13/2015
I really love this story, can you continue it? Because I can't wait to know what will happen to the pair! Please don't drop this story :'(
Riveraldiez chapter 34 . 1/31/2011
ALVISS...!

SymphonicSpiral chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
funny thing is,I was watching the exact episode while reading the chapter XD great story,i love the pairing
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
XD Poor Jack. I remember that scene. I was laughing so hard! Then... *winces* I'm a GIRL and I couldn't help but flinch when that happened to him. Jack's so abused, ain't he?
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
... I'ma have to use some of those little short comments on my friend. XD And you're not short. ... You're fun sized.
pink-chief chapter 34 . 10/29/2009
hwa! XD that was good! keep going! XD best story eva!
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 34 . 8/20/2009
hn
akinos chapter 34 . 12/16/2008
So Long!...What the time you up the chapter 35?..Oh, I really want to read it..Can you post the chapter 35? I hope you not lost Fic...Well..hurry finish this fic anh the others fic..anh then..Would you want to see your fic in Vietnamese? ..I mean the Webside of Vietnamese..eg: ...I hope you Ok for me..

Bey...!

Happy new year and "giáng sinh vui vẻ"..!
Momoshiro Hikari chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
this was realy good i love Falling for the first time. You totally rigt that Ginta and Alviss belong to eathother /sorry for my bad english).. SON GOKU-SAMA DAISUKI. Yohko shere him with me i allso want to be som goku-samas girlfriend :D...
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This is a very interesting story... very well written... but stories about gay people creep me out sometimes... and... Ginta isn't supposed to have version 4 until the battle with Kannochi. Or at least people aren't supposed to know about it until then. I think.
felinerx chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Me: *squeals* ZOMG ALVISS! *runs into the room you're in and glomps Alviss*

Alviss: -_-'

Me: T_T *crushes Alviss in a hug*

Alviss fans: ZOMG YOU'RE KILLING HIM!
felinerx chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
D FYI, Saiyuki rules!

Prince of Tennis is better though...or MAR...or Naruto...or...ARG I CAN'T CHOOSE!

I can't imagine Alviss in a relationship with anyone, let alone Ginta!

P.S. I like Phantom *gasp*
Corisu chapter 34 . 6/11/2008
Damnit, just notice my mistake. Visit video.

and search for MÄR eps that are chinese sub. if u understand chinese

of japenese then ur okay.
Corisu chapter 34 . 4/26/2008
Watch MÄR on by searching on video.

But its chinese sub so thats a bit of your problems.