Reviews for Falling For the First Time
Ninufa chapter 34 . 1/31/2011
ALVISS...!

SymphonicSpiral chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
funny thing is,I was watching the exact episode while reading the chapter XD great story,i love the pairing
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
XD Poor Jack. I remember that scene. I was laughing so hard! Then... *winces* I'm a GIRL and I couldn't help but flinch when that happened to him. Jack's so abused, ain't he?
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
... I'ma have to use some of those little short comments on my friend. XD And you're not short. ... You're fun sized.
pink-chief chapter 34 . 10/29/2009
hwa! XD that was good! keep going! XD best story eva!
DarkAngel010 chapter 34 . 8/20/2009
hn
akinos chapter 34 . 12/16/2008
So Long!...What the time you up the chapter 35?..Oh, I really want to read it..Can you post the chapter 35? I hope you not lost Fic...Well..hurry finish this fic anh the others fic..anh then..Would you want to see your fic in Vietnamese? ..I mean the Webside of Vietnamese..eg: ...I hope you Ok for me..

Bey...!

Happy new year and "giáng sinh vui vẻ"..!
Momoshiro Hikari chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
this was realy good i love Falling for the first time. You totally rigt that Ginta and Alviss belong to eathother /sorry for my bad english).. SON GOKU-SAMA DAISUKI. Yohko shere him with me i allso want to be som goku-samas girlfriend :D...
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
This is a very interesting story... very well written... but stories about gay people creep me out sometimes... and... Ginta isn't supposed to have version 4 until the battle with Kannochi. Or at least people aren't supposed to know about it until then. I think.
felinerx chapter 2 . 6/23/2008
Me: *squeals* ZOMG ALVISS! *runs into the room you're in and glomps Alviss*

Alviss: -_-'

Me: T_T *crushes Alviss in a hug*

Alviss fans: ZOMG YOU'RE KILLING HIM!
felinerx chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
D FYI, Saiyuki rules!

Prince of Tennis is better though...or MAR...or Naruto...or...ARG I CAN'T CHOOSE!

I can't imagine Alviss in a relationship with anyone, let alone Ginta!

P.S. I like Phantom *gasp*
Corisu chapter 34 . 6/11/2008
Damnit, just notice my mistake. Visit video.

and search for MÄR eps that are chinese sub. if u understand chinese

of japenese then ur okay.
Corisu chapter 34 . 4/26/2008
Watch MÄR on by searching on video.

But its chinese sub so thats a bit of your problems.
Corisu chapter 34 . 4/26/2008
Dude! Update NOW! Good story so update now!(If you want to watch MÄR episodes just go to only problem is its in chinese) Ialso like your other story about Pit and Sleeping something so update both of them please!
Aluv95 chapter 24 . 2/20/2008
i was wondering if alviss and ginta does have sex why would alviss be uke i mean he is older than ginta?

I was thinking maybe he should be the seme since hes taller and older and oher stuffs if u know what a mean.

Anyways that was a GREAT chapter even when alviss was gonna

adnit his feelings to ginta but jack ruined it! :(