Reviews for Seeking Comfort
KuroiSpade chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
oh, please continue this, i really liked kurosyao (recently *slapped) _d
i love it, thanks so much for posting this fic!
BlueMoonDog chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Oh! I really hope you complete this~! heh, KuroSyao is a guilty pleasure of mine; just so you know you're not alone on this non-canon couple shipping. But great story thus far, I really hope it ends for the better. Maybe with KuroSyao together and possibly FaiSakura?
prettyredfox chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
TTTT I love this couple too! Please dont stop writing! I like it! I wanna see it get happy though lol, I wanted to cry at some parts...they dont have nearly enough stories with these two.
FMAluVer chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
AHHHHHHHHHH...please DO NOT tell me you are not finishing this story:(...PLEASE! I never thought of this pairing; but this story really works! I've really enjoyed it so please continue!:)
sora amaterasu chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
kya :3...i luved it...reading ur story made me luv this couple :3...i luved it :3
friolera chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Aw...
Lyrical Ema chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
This was so great! I love KuroFai, but to be honest, I got a little tired of the normal pairings, so this was ten times more entertaining. %
WaterBookLover chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Yes! I love KuroSyao! I've loved it since... has it been three or four years now? Power to you! Hope you continue the story! _
Batugan chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
*wipes tears*

SIGH. That was just maginificent. :'D Wonderfully done! We need more KuroSyao fanfics with plot and depth like this. I seriously felt the tension in each scene, great job. -
snoopygirl11 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
omg, I thought I'd already reviewed this (gomen!) 0_0'' Beautifully written. Intense. Brilliant. Everything is written perfectly, from the descriptions, to the POVs and thoughts, to the dialogue. There needs to be more KuroSyao fics out there and you've definately done the pairing justice. ;)
blood-midnight chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Please, oh please write another chapter!

I would hate for it to end like this, you are the only person to even write this coupling and you write it so well too.

Please!

lol

yours truely,

Midnight
blood-midnight chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
My god!

I love you I never thought that anyone would pick this paring!

I personally love it but do not have any skills in writing truely good yaois. So thank you for writing this, and I hope that you find it in yourself to write another one soon!

Yours truely,

Midnight
Ninor-san chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I also love this pairing! Please keep on in this fics.

English not good gomen nasai!
mandarin'peel chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
I fully support KuroSyao! Don't give up on them, please :D

This chapter was gorgeous, intense and heartbreaking all at the same time, and I'm completely in love with it
Larania Drake chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
The sentences are a lit clunky at times, but heck. Its Syaoran and Kurogane with a decent plot! SWEET! Please continue!