Reviews for Change in Direction
Obsessive chapter 23 . 7/3
Please update! Or I might kill myself! lol just kidding.
Really please finish this someday, I will always check this one during my entire life! I mean it. I am not exaggerating anything because this is just the type of thing that I've always wanted to read and would never get tired of.
Sasuke is so not OOC! Take away the childhood trauma of older bro killing the village, add pile of money, keep the brooding condescension cocky Leo sense of entitlement stunning looks and you have Change of Direction Sasuke. He WILL get what he wants, and look damn fine doing so. Not OOC at all.

Btw, the romantic scenes are so hot. So, so hot. I totally felt like I was IN the empty chem lab..., the closet for 6 minutes... agh so hot.

Please would you give this one a second chance if you have some downtime? Even if you were to restart the story somewhere random, I would be so on board. Like suddenly jump forward to them meeting up in university or after some mysterious break. Maybe they’re even older, and working now (Sasuke’s an Investment Banker / Apple genius / VC?)

I dunno! Whatever inspiration fodder fits your life. You MUST know this fic has made a mark. You will leave at least two thousand people absolutely overjoyed.
10 years later and still the hottest personification of Sasuke out there.
The Ram Princess chapter 1 . 5/9
This was a. I've story. Hope you update and finish it someday.
Tsukaiko chapter 23 . 2/24
This should be a movie. Seriously. With them taking turns to narate and stuff. That would be awesome. I'm ready to abundan my reputation of hating romantic movies and buy a first-row ticket for the premiere.
This is the first SS fanfiction (that I've ever come across) with so well psychologically developed main characters. They just seem... real. There is no canon idealization (pun intended) of the characters' form and mind - they are shown the way they are, with all of their qualities and downsides. That makes the whole process of reading somewhat more active - I pay close attention to the details; I can feel myself blushing when Sakura embarrasses herself in front of Sasuke; I share her hopes, her disappointement; I am constantly reminded of my own previous experiences. I am on the edge of my seat.
The tempo is perfect - there are no unnecessary details nor rushed events. You've managed to blend fiction with reality.

Hope you are doing well & you haven't abandoned this swearheart,
Tsukaiko :3
Louchette chapter 23 . 2/15
I started reading this fic a few days ago and i really really reeeeeeally love it. Honestly. And when i found this i was kind of sad because i couldn't find any sasusaku fic that makes me wants to read every chapter and like it so awesome that i found yours haha
But then i got all depressed again when i got to the last chapter and saw that you haven't updated it since 2011.
I would really love and it would make me really happy if you do so pleeeeease?
Seriously, the fic is awesome.
So please :(
Hope to see you updating this :(
Byeee
genie chapter 1 . 2/13
'Sasuke who?' said nobody ever
chanhun186 chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
OMG I AM SO READY TO BINGE THIS STORY! LOVED THE PROLOGUE 10/10 I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS STORY, THANKS!
The Ram Princess chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
Please come back and finish this story!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/9/2017
Pleeeeeease update
Azure606 chapter 23 . 11/5/2017
I really hope you update again soon! It’s been 6 years since but I’m looking forward to seeing this story complete. I reread this a bunch of times and hope to finally see Sakura and Sasuke officially together and happy!
iZombieslayer chapter 23 . 11/2/2017
OML PLEASE UPDATE EVEN THO ITS BEEN LIKE 6 YEARS
Guest chapter 23 . 10/31/2017
Please update... It has been so long.. I am dying to know what happens next. Pleaseee come back author-sama~
Guest chapter 23 . 10/22/2017
Please update this story. It's been so long. I would love to know what happened next. Would Sasuke realise his feelings for Sakura? Please update.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/11/2017
This is such a great fic u have done and amazing job on this XD i hope u can still update but if not then i wish you the best in life️
2,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »