Reviews for Change in Direction
Pleeeeeease update
Azure606 chapter 23 . 11/5
I really hope you update again soon! It’s been 6 years since but I’m looking forward to seeing this story complete. I reread this a bunch of times and hope to finally see Sakura and Sasuke officially together and happy!
iZombieslayer chapter 23 . 11/2
OML PLEASE UPDATE EVEN THO ITS BEEN LIKE 6 YEARS
Please update... It has been so long.. I am dying to know what happens next. Pleaseee come back author-sama~
Please update this story. It's been so long. I would love to know what happened next. Would Sasuke realise his feelings for Sakura? Please update.
This is such a great fic u have done and amazing job on this XD i hope u can still update but if not then i wish you the best in life️
The Ram Princess chapter 8 . 10/8
I need to know what happens next. Please update!
Also, I loved this story. Please update
'Cupcake'(Sarah's kitty) was called 'muffin' before
graynita chapter 1 . 9/1
these people flaming you for no reason are just immature. they want to make you mad so don't give in to them or they wont stop being immature and childish.
graynita chapter 7 . 8/30
THE LAST PART WAS SO CUTE WTF
The Ram Princess chapter 5 . 7/24
Please continue to update this story!
I'm just checking if you're still alive or something... Just want you to know that there's still soneone who is waiting for you to come back and finish what you've started...
urloyalreader chapter 23 . 5/14
Hey, just wondering, if ever, you know still alive out there?(really hope so ur fine btw) Well coz you see, im still totally waiting for your updates. Forever.
The Ram Princess chapter 23 . 4/10
You should definitely finish this. I need to know what the deal is with Sakura's mother. She's a total bitch.
2,183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »