Reviews for Now You Know How It Feels
TwilightLove21 chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
I'm a Therethan fan, but I did like Jaresa because it was about freakin time Ethan got a taste of his own medicine! This was a good story :)! I loved how Ethan imagined the life Theresa and he could've had together, and then it really happened for Theresa and Jared! :)
princesstarfire chapter 3 . 5/4/2007
lol you married Theresa's and Whitney's kids
Christal-R chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
lol, poor Ethan. Is this the end of Ethan and Theresa for real? This story is awesome! I love it already! Keep on writing :)
Cat chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
WOW! well, ethan sure got his ass handed to him! that was good, talk about foreshadowing, burn ethan! haha! good job! you should totally do another one, good luck! and thanks for the entertainment!
Cat chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
girl please! ethan deserves it too, so its all good! yep it was good, but short, but good.
megan hyman chapter 2 . 4/10/2007
i love the story please write more
Christal-R chapter 2 . 4/9/2007
I like this story already. Please Please continue! :)
JonasxLover chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I love it so far! Add moore!
emma134 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
that was really good hope you load soon
Cat chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I'm not gonna lie... I LOVED IT! hahah! "Oh... that's right. I didn't think of that,"- haha that was great! but I'm confused as to whose going to get the sucky medicine Ethan or Jarred? I hope it's Jarred (vomit!)...sorry... but it looks like you actually edited it so THANK YOU! are you gonna keep it going? you should.