Reviews for Online Love
hinata-fan2 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
plz update soon its a good story

i love it :)
A Romantic Narutard chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Love it!,Wonder what'd they do if they knew the identity of each other?...

Psychowoman chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
u kno.. I luv gaara in this story .. soo angsty n soo in charracter
HummingbirdsWildHeart chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Aww thats adorable keep up the good work. I love it!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
please continue!
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
aaww cute and how will hinata survive
PunkAngel101 chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
aww so cute, god i miss reading this story, what toke you so long? It amzing the best i read of.:D
Brown-Eyed Angel1234 chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
I really like the story it is so cute. I am always getting confused over whether or not Avenger is Sasuke or Naruto.

* Um... I don't mean to be rude, but, there are a lot of misspelled words throughout the story, you might want to get someone to proof them!*
13mindlessthoughts chapter 5 . 9/13/2008
That is so cute!

demonia chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Hey! when will you continu this story! It's awesome I love it! when is the next chapter!
tReA chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
yay! hope to read more soon D i guess the amount of narration and chat logs are just fine D so.. yeah.. just the spelling and stuff during the narration that's kinda weird..
tReA chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
hey! i like this! haven't got much to comment yet since its only the first chap. but you could do with checking for grammar and spelling?

okiess, off the the next chapter.. D
Lil Enchantress chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Kya! I'd almost forgotten about this story, lol. -smile- But alas, it's still as great as it was before. Hehehe... (that was so lame, wasn't it? but still true I must say)

I can't remember... does Sasuke know that Naruto talked on his instant messenger yet? Or has he spoken to 'whitebunny' by himself. I mean... something sounds familiar up there in my empty head, but I lost it. -sweatdrop- Ahaha... Um. Yeah. -laugh-

I can't wait to see how everything turns out. I don't think Hinata will be able to last very long... but we'll see. There's always a turn of events somewhere. And if she doesn't do well under the harsh pressure, there's a chance Sasuke will decide to help anyway because the girls are all ridiculous. (but I doubt that option because like he said, it would just make them worse...) Oh well, a girl can dream, can't she? -smile- Lol.

Anyway, good luck writing. Don't worry about 'quick' updates. People have got to start realizing that writers have lives too. Is that so complicated? -sweatdrop- Anyway... -smile- Have a nice day, alright?

Lil Enchantress
RazorSharpCrayon9 chapter 4 . 9/21/2007
I cant wait for the next chapter
TheCrimsonAlchemist99 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
i like ur story! please please please update soon!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »