Reviews for In Which Blood, Death, and Laughter Ensues
crazyone256 chapter 59 . 7/15/2011
I know i know you told me NOT TO but i am doing it any way because it is a AWESOME STORY! And i chose Number DOS hehehe P.s you do know that you could delete some review's right? i am just saying and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NUMBER TWO PLEASE! I could help you PLEASE! The girl's could snick into the boat and make some trouble for DRACULA MWAHAHAHA!

Erik-She has gone crazy.

Co-I am not crazy. I am imaginative.

Erik-Ok then.

Co-XD
katkah chapter 40 . 3/5/2011
Sooo pityed Lucy in the book... but here even more. Poor fledging.
katkah chapter 59 . 3/5/2011
The second one seems good and there can be alot of things happening.
katkah chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
The name of the chapter suits

By the way, i just love the brides! They're funny things.
Glassgow Smile chapter 59 . 2/12/2010
Didn't see poll on your side so decided to put my choice here, number two please lol I'd love watching them make Dracula squirm XD
KeomaExMachina chapter 57 . 1/27/2010
That. Was. Fantastic. I absolutely adored the girls, I haven't laughed so hard at a story in a long time. And how they faked their deaths? Brilliantly orchestrated. This was a very enjoyable read, Thank you so much for writing it.
Glassgow Smile chapter 54 . 6/14/2009
The poor Brides! *smacks Van Helsing upside head then shoves him and Jonathan and the other men into large blender* Wonderful job pity it could not go au you anymores lol
Glassgow Smile chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
Lol there's also the last word thing between Van Helsing and Dracula XD. Wonderful chapter lol man ohh man this story gets funnier every time I read it wonderful job:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 38 . 6/14/2009
*sniffles* why did Lucy have to die ohh why! Lol I loved this chapter it was very good wish she didn't have to die though...given how much fun her character is in this:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 35 . 6/14/2009
Alas poor Lucy going to meet the madman Reinfield lol this will be interesting:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 32 . 6/14/2009
lol yay the Count won though for some reason I've got the strangest idea that Van Helsing would be shaking a fist and going 'You have won the battle but not the war!' lol good chapter:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 29 . 6/14/2009
Tsk tsk you'd think that Van helsing would let this be but no wonderful job:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 28 . 6/14/2009
lol man Lucy just keeps giving him bad news lol wonderful chapter yet again:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 27 . 6/14/2009
*sniffles* snazzy chapter liking the Lucy/Dracula interaction pity she dies later on...she'd have made an excellent fourth bride lol
Glassgow Smile chapter 26 . 6/14/2009
tsk tsk lol the Count should've turned him lol ohh well the interaction makes for a great chapter:)