Reviews for In Which Blood, Death, and Laughter Ensues
midnightisolde chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Read this a while back and enjoyed it. Knowing now more about Dracula and it's derivatives in film and literature, it strikes me that this is similar to Fred Saberhagen's Dracula Tape in that it gives Dracula's point of view and makes him less monstrous.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
You wrote this when you were thirteen? I'm seriously impressed.
crazyone256 chapter 59 . 7/15/2011
I know i know you told me NOT TO but i am doing it any way because it is a AWESOME STORY! And i chose Number DOS hehehe P.s you do know that you could delete some review's right? i am just saying and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NUMBER TWO PLEASE! I could help you PLEASE! The girl's could snick into the boat and make some trouble for DRACULA MWAHAHAHA!

Erik-She has gone crazy.

Co-I am not crazy. I am imaginative.

Erik-Ok then.

Co-XD
katkah chapter 40 . 3/5/2011
Sooo pityed Lucy in the book... but here even more. Poor fledging.
katkah chapter 59 . 3/5/2011
The second one seems good and there can be alot of things happening.
katkah chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
The name of the chapter suits

By the way, i just love the brides! They're funny things.
Glassgow Smile chapter 59 . 2/12/2010
Didn't see poll on your side so decided to put my choice here, number two please lol I'd love watching them make Dracula squirm XD
KeomaExMachina chapter 57 . 1/27/2010
That. Was. Fantastic. I absolutely adored the girls, I haven't laughed so hard at a story in a long time. And how they faked their deaths? Brilliantly orchestrated. This was a very enjoyable read, Thank you so much for writing it.
Glassgow Smile chapter 54 . 6/14/2009
The poor Brides! *smacks Van Helsing upside head then shoves him and Jonathan and the other men into large blender* Wonderful job pity it could not go au you anymores lol
Glassgow Smile chapter 50 . 6/14/2009
Lol there's also the last word thing between Van Helsing and Dracula XD. Wonderful chapter lol man ohh man this story gets funnier every time I read it wonderful job:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 38 . 6/14/2009
*sniffles* why did Lucy have to die ohh why! Lol I loved this chapter it was very good wish she didn't have to die though...given how much fun her character is in this:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 35 . 6/14/2009
Alas poor Lucy going to meet the madman Reinfield lol this will be interesting:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 32 . 6/14/2009
lol yay the Count won though for some reason I've got the strangest idea that Van Helsing would be shaking a fist and going 'You have won the battle but not the war!' lol good chapter:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 29 . 6/14/2009
Tsk tsk you'd think that Van helsing would let this be but no wonderful job:)
Glassgow Smile chapter 28 . 6/14/2009
lol man Lucy just keeps giving him bad news lol wonderful chapter yet again:)