Reviews for The One Who Knows
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 11 . 7/30
These were fun little out of order snippets of a story. I liked it. A lot.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 9 . 7/30
I'm mixed on this. In one way, he wouldn't be the first man to ever flirt with someone just to get what he wanted. I know many men who flirt just to make sure they're clients are happy. Flirting, is mostly harmless- when the other person in your life knows about it or it doesn't upset them. But assumptions hurt people too. And she assumed, instead of talking to him. She accused instead of asked.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 7/30
Wow! I really like the way you did this one. What you did with Draco. Beautiful.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 3 . 7/28
Well that's one way to end an argument. Lol.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 7/28
I think I want to cry. Harry dead. Say it isn't so.
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 1 . 7/28
I loved this, because I can see all of it happening. Narcissa wanting a big extravagant wedding, Hermione getting shut out of the planning and only because she wants to please her soon to be mother in law and then Draco doing something to make her happy.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 11 . 6/20
Hard to let go and I kind of get Hermione. It might feel like abandoning her best friend. Letting go doesn't mean forgetting, it that happens, then real death occurs. It was lovely to read your story.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 6/20
I'm smiling, thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 6/20
The ups and downs of life. And sometimes love is all you need and a couple of days to cool off.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 8 . 6/20
And goodbye boyfriend, hello Draco!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 7 . 6/20
Cute and romantic, thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 6/20
A cowardly bigot but never a murderer. He suffered and was a victim and he was a child. In my heart I want to believe that through the years Draco became a better person, if just a little.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 6/20
He must have really hated the Manor and it's understandable.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 6/20
Gorgeous name! Beautiful story.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 6/20
This was so good! Whatever the fight was about it was worth it, wasn't it?