Reviews for The One Who Knows
youmeagaintstheworld chapter 11 . 11/16/2013
reduce me to tears!good
pinkwood17 chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
Aww, I loved this story! It was sweet, yet believable too. Love how it wasn't in order, how it showed chapters of their lives in different times. Love Dramione! :)
Arrion chapter 11 . 10/21/2013
Just lovely :)
strawberi1928 chapter 11 . 7/15/2013
this was sorta just the best thing i've ever read. i swear every single chapter left me with the stupidest smile on my face. thank you so much for writing this :')
SparklingStar25 chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
What a wonderful series this was... It made me go through so many different emotions and i mostly ended up in love with every one of them!
truly brilliant piece of work..keep it up :)
ThatNerdyGirl11 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I am freaking IN LOVE with this story! It is by far the best I have read, on how they're all sort of stories on their own. Most of the Draco/Hermione five I read have the characters OOC, like Draco is someone writers get wrong a LOT. You don't really make this mistake, and bless you for that. This is most DEFINETLY on my favorites list.
jessi chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
Brilliant!
Librasmile chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Okay I'm still reading this whole work but I HAD to review this chapter. This was EXCELLENT. Calling something realistic when talking about the Harry Potterverse is always a treacherous thing but I just had to say this feels REALISTIC. I BELIEVE it. I can see it happening between the two characters. And it's funny, DRACO losing his cool so thoroughly makes much more sense than the other way around. Loved this.
Ravengalx chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Loved this! The quidditch team thing cracked me up, how typical of Draco :P
fanismymiddlename chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Cute :]
Slytherin5eva chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
That was beautiful! It was kind of confusing how all the chapters were mixed up but it ended up really good! The only thing is I really wanted to know which houses their kids ended up in. Well, overall it is one I your best stories yet!
fuu-nk chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
I love how the themes are so different and yet so seemingly similar. Dramione love I presume. Haha! And I didn't know all these were related until you said so in this last chapter the chronological order. Omg! I had to revisit the different chapters to piece things together. :)
past decembers chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
Amazing.
wongderlust chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
:"( That was beautiful! It was realistic and on character... I totally cried at the end. UGH. Perfect!
gfhyvmjdek chapter 11 . 1/10/2012
I really enjoy all of your stories, and this one was no exception. you are an amazing writer. keep up the fantastic work!