Reviews for The One Who Knows
Montara chapter 1 . 8/16
Draco knows her so well :D
OneWhoObsesses chapter 11 . 7/20
This made me tear up. This is such a beautiful story. I love it.
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 11/30/2016
Oh, I just can't handle a world in which Harry dies.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 11 . 7/30/2016
These were fun little out of order snippets of a story. I liked it. A lot.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 9 . 7/30/2016
I'm mixed on this. In one way, he wouldn't be the first man to ever flirt with someone just to get what he wanted. I know many men who flirt just to make sure they're clients are happy. Flirting, is mostly harmless- when the other person in your life knows about it or it doesn't upset them. But assumptions hurt people too. And she assumed, instead of talking to him. She accused instead of asked.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
Wow! I really like the way you did this one. What you did with Draco. Beautiful.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Well that's one way to end an argument. Lol.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I think I want to cry. Harry dead. Say it isn't so.
Ravenlight Dragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I loved this, because I can see all of it happening. Narcissa wanting a big extravagant wedding, Hermione getting shut out of the planning and only because she wants to please her soon to be mother in law and then Draco doing something to make her happy.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Hard to let go and I kind of get Hermione. It might feel like abandoning her best friend. Letting go doesn't mean forgetting, it that happens, then real death occurs. It was lovely to read your story.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
I'm smiling, thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
The ups and downs of life. And sometimes love is all you need and a couple of days to cool off.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
And goodbye boyfriend, hello Draco!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Cute and romantic, thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
A cowardly bigot but never a murderer. He suffered and was a victim and he was a child. In my heart I want to believe that through the years Draco became a better person, if just a little.