Reviews for The One Who Knows
eterna-romantica03 chapter 11 . 6/20
Hard to let go and I kind of get Hermione. It might feel like abandoning her best friend. Letting go doesn't mean forgetting, it that happens, then real death occurs. It was lovely to read your story.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 6/20
I'm smiling, thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 6/20
The ups and downs of life. And sometimes love is all you need and a couple of days to cool off.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 8 . 6/20
And goodbye boyfriend, hello Draco!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 7 . 6/20
Cute and romantic, thank you!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 6/20
A cowardly bigot but never a murderer. He suffered and was a victim and he was a child. In my heart I want to believe that through the years Draco became a better person, if just a little.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 6/20
He must have really hated the Manor and it's understandable.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 4 . 6/20
Gorgeous name! Beautiful story.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 6/20
This was so good! Whatever the fight was about it was worth it, wasn't it?
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 6/20
Harry dead is one reality I have always struggle with because it is so unfair! However, life is cruel. Good that Hermione has someone to turn to and guide her through her grief. Did Hermione just proposed to Draco?
Elena
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 6/19
Mothers In Law, how much of a pain are they before and during the wedding? So Draco planned being spontaneous, that's funny.
no offence but this chapter made me hate men even more like lmao ok harmless flirting isnt harmless because it's fucking flirting plain and simple idk man maybe its me being bitter as fuck but a complete eye roll at him for getting mad at her for thinking he was cheating when he was FLIRTING! ok rant over considering these are fucking fictional characters lmao
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 11 . 5/22
I know you wrote this a while ago but it's so good! Each little story is so full of love! Thank you!
This was beautifully written and nearly perfectly executed. All of your stories that I've read thus far are. I especially love this story. I really enjoyed your take on Hermione and Draco's relationship. I liked that you wrote about happier times and darker times because in every relationship, every strong relationship, there's both of those things. Though I've shipped Dramione for a long time now, I think your stories about them are among the most refreshing, interesting, and beautiful ones. Keep up the god work and please continue writing. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
I understand Malfoy and yes, flirting helps in business. But if he saw Hermione doing that, even not reciprocating but just LETTING a man flirt with her...