Reviews for Incitement
Sestina9494 chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
Absolutely wonderful! A definite pleasure to read. Brava!
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
very beautiful. So worth the read. Hadn't even noticed that it had been updated...LOL! well, I was happening along and noted that I'd only reivewed up to six and what was that? CHAPTER 7! I got excited :) this was a very moving, descriptive peice that I'm so glad that i was able to enjoy. I like all your work and I thank you again for sharing it

Untapd
The Confused One chapter 7 . 5/11/2007
YAY! LOL I love it. I'm so glad it ended happily, but I still have issues with them not talking about her sleeping with *shudders* Peter more. LOL But I guess they're just trying to put the past in the past. :D Anyway, I can totally see him asking her to go see his mom with him like that. :) He would be so nervous and cute about it. he he Seriously, I really have loved this story. :D
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Excellent end to an excellent story :)
Scripted Starlet chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
What a fabulous study break.

I promised myself I wouldn't get distracted but after reading "low context" and "high context" for the umpteenth time I was praying somebody had updated. Thank God you have. I really enjoyed this story. The dialogue was rich, the problems were palpable and the coming together seemed very real to me. I feel as though Bobby has matured into somebody that truly does deserve Alex and will not take her for granted. There was a lot of character growth in seven chapters and I applaud you for making it so believable. Anyways, here's a quick example of a line that made my eyes widen:

"At that point, the only thing more impossible than me asking him to leave would be me asking him to stay."

Nicely put.

I'm so glad he stayed. ;)
kateBA chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
I loved this story. I thought it was very in character for the both of them. The content was really good, and I think this is one of those rare stories where they both act like mature adults and lay their expectations out on the line instead of begging and pleading in a juvenile way. The last chapter was really good, and I really liked the fact that it was Bobby who asked Alex to help him and be there for him. I think it really shows that he is a changed man, and he is trying to come out from where he has been hiding for a while.
Metisse chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Excellent ending! Most enjoyable. :-)
momta2girls chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
Bravo! You should take a bow :o). I enjoyed this immensely.

Can't wait for the final chapter.

momta2girls
momta2girls chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Quote: “You want to tell me why you’re standing uninvited in my apartment asking me about things that don’t concern you?” Classic. I love that come-back. I can actually hear eames' voice in my head saying that!

I'm fairly new to fanfic but I find your characterization of b/a one of the best I've read so far.

Looking forward to the rest...
Scripted Starlet chapter 6 . 5/3/2007
Well, I, for one, could definitely see myself making up with Bobby anytime, anyday. It doesn't matter who I'd previously and/or recently been with because (DUH) it's Robert Goren for crying out loud! And yes, we're all adults here. Well... I have a ways to go but I certainly try.

Got to say this was very subtle and yet extremely sexy. I read it right before I went to bed last night and it actually signaled my very first B/A dream so thank you *VERY* for that. It was yummy. Anyways, I liked the way you wrote under the radar... nothing too explicit or in your face. Really nice word selection that made for a steamy build up. Think you've captured the Bobby as the perfect man voice perfectly. Loved those inner thoughts and can't wait to explore the other side of the petri dish. ;)

Hugs,

S.S.
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Excellent chapter as always!
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
*drools* I really, really shouldn't have read this before goign to bed...LOL! now i'll be replaying these events in my head over and over again all night...i'll be tired in the morning LOL but oh such a beautiful description of how things are between the two and their love making :) I don't know if I've mentioned in any of my earlier replies, but I am really enjoying how you go from alex's pov to bobby's pov in the next chapter. You are an incredibly talented writer and I can't wait for your next chapter (and a new story *grins*)

Sassy
Metisse chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
Great pay off in Chapter 6!

Can't wait for Alex's POV. LOL

Don't worry about other people's hang ups. Just write what you want. Besides, this is fiction and supposed to be fun. ;-)
Scripted Starlet chapter 5 . 5/1/2007
Pardon me while I mop up a pile of drool.

...

That's better. Delicious stuff going on here. I know what Alex means about the desire resurging-it really does depend on the man. Bobby's dialogue was... pressing, to say the least. All sorts of yummy. Anyways, this was very well written. I do hope that once the smut is over you'll decide to write other stories. Tons of them. Hope you have some ideas lined up.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
i am so really enjoying this :) love the back and forth POVs you are doing :) can't wait to see what kind of dirty mind goren has for chapter 6 :) and alex...wanting (needing) bobby after just having been with Peter...yuck!