Reviews for Worthy
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh, I enjoyed reading your piece of art so much! I find it so well written, so well developed with both simplicity and deepness. You have a gift, thank you for sharing it with us.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/16
Pretty awesome. I enjoyed the dual perspectives, they fit the characters like a glove.
The ending was so heart warming too.
shigatsu-sanjyunichi chapter 1 . 6/8
I like how you potray their relationship. Thou they have agnostic feeling for each other but with a simple reason from sophie, finally they try to manage it.
The ending was so sweet.. :)
Thanks for the story
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Lurker
EndOfTheDay chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I know this is a really old story and you may not even read this, but I was hoping I could use this idea. Honestly, less than an hour before I read this I was watching Whisper of the Heart and had this idea on my own. (Both parties of a pair feeling insecure) But because I found this I thought I better ask for your blessing. Which fandom? I don't know, I'll have to look in my database for a favorite couple of mine. (I have so many they're hard to keep track of) Would you be willing to grant me permission to use this? PS I really like this story.
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Oh this is beautiful and sweet and completely fits with the movie plot.
I love it. It's what would happen, and it's so completely ... THEM that it's perfect.
Short and sweet and perfect.
R'khu chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Awwww it's so cute.
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I love everything about this fic because you stay true to the characters, you're pretty spot on accuracy where the movie left off, I like to think (in my opinion) you gave Sophie and Howl a clear understanding about their insecurities especially towards each other however it doesn't effect how they feel either without the other knowing (which is really, really cute and I could see this happening. so brownie points to imagery from your writing) and the ending, ah, I'M such a sucker for adorable, lovely endings! XD (Cute romance scenes are 'my sweat and blood'!)

So THANK YOU for the enjoyable read also thanks for your author's note on what 'Cariad' means even though I could always just look it up, but it's most appreciative to a lazy person like myself! ;P
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
I love Howl and Sophie. Congrats, this was nice.
ElvisRules41 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
This was so ADORABLE! _
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Actually, I believe that cariad literally means heart.
Kara Shaw chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Short but adorable 3
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
beautiful
koreanpotter chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I like how you describe their insecurities, but I think the resolution is a bit short