Reviews for Worthy
w0nd3rl31 chapter 1 . 4/24
this is really beautiful

what a lovely fic on the movie
S.N. Novellas chapter 1 . 2/13
That was so sweet and I can totally imagine something like this happening. You did a wonderful job!
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Awwww! this was so perfect and beautiful, I really really wanted to read something like this omg thank you for writing this
rainediamond chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Awww! The quiet insecurities and then the kisses! Such a great story! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Great work. Both of them are so insecure, the poor darlings. I loved it!
micaelaann chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I really liked how you had dual perspectives. Getting to read both sides of their thoughts and emotions was great. Really sweet ending.
Alley McNally chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
I know what Cariad thing means. It doesn't quite fit here since it is mostly in the movie universe. Beyond that it was fairly good. Thank you for your hard work!
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Oh, I enjoyed reading your piece of art so much! I find it so well written, so well developed with both simplicity and deepness. You have a gift, thank you for sharing it with us.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Pretty awesome. I enjoyed the dual perspectives, they fit the characters like a glove.
The ending was so heart warming too.
shigatsu-sanjyunichi chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
I like how you potray their relationship. Thou they have agnostic feeling for each other but with a simple reason from sophie, finally they try to manage it.
The ending was so sweet.. :)
Thanks for the story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Lurker
EndOfTheDay chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I know this is a really old story and you may not even read this, but I was hoping I could use this idea. Honestly, less than an hour before I read this I was watching Whisper of the Heart and had this idea on my own. (Both parties of a pair feeling insecure) But because I found this I thought I better ask for your blessing. Which fandom? I don't know, I'll have to look in my database for a favorite couple of mine. (I have so many they're hard to keep track of) Would you be willing to grant me permission to use this? PS I really like this story.
anon chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Oh this is beautiful and sweet and completely fits with the movie plot.
I love it. It's what would happen, and it's so completely ... THEM that it's perfect.
Short and sweet and perfect.
R'khu chapter 1 . 4/30/2015