Reviews for A Benevolent Punishment
Hello,
I did'nt read all the story, because finally i got that it was'nt complete,which always makes me unhappy,
but i got an idea how to continue the next step maybe:
on.
until holiday, and have an innocent looking trip to London together, making sightseeing,
but watching, wether Hermione does recognize anything.
out how to get A-Levels. Maybe take them. Nothing to loose, is it.
the headmaster write reviews for them. Get any kind of formal bureaucracy stuff.
(Sneak into bureaucracy.)
visit Dorset, or Spinners End?
on with that school all the times.
7. Stumble into Diagon Alley, or into Harry. Or something.

Hope this will help you :-) Greetings, m.
You are really clever, you know ;-)
I've been thinking about it and he should teach them how to cook, how to not get pregnant and how to do first aid.
Then, how to keep things clean and how to stay healthy.
They'd love it. They'd get it. He'd feel beloved and useful. ö.ö
i think its far better to use kitchen chemicals. This makes pupils understand that chemicals are everywhere, that they are normal things.
and i think it better not to kill innocent frogs. why not dissect chicken, which are dead already, and will be eaten after being dissected and cooked.
If you have a feeding tube removed, you can try and feed the patient with normal food on spoons. If she cannot swallow, this means, she cannot do what a newborn can do.
This means the patient cannot drink, too. This means, she will die within days.
ok, there is locked-in-syndrome. i guess you can detect this.
people do die. this is very sad. yes. :-/
ok. I dont understand this, but i do remember Avogadro's number. if one takes 1 mol of an element, there will always be the same amount of atoms in it.
1 mol will be several gr, differently to which element it is,
and atoms are really very small with not much weight.
therefore, the amount of atoms in 1 mol is really very high.
and its the same high number for any element.
And this is Avogadro's number.
Its 6,023 * 10 power23.
Ha! :-)
purpleMurex chapter 15 . 1/22
Awesome fic, I really hope you continue it.

Btw, I'm a Brit, and the method you town/station naming is ingenious and would work :D
Jessie Deal chapter 15 . 10/11/2015
Too bad this got stuck in the middle. I wish I knew how you were planning to continue.
Jessie Deal chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
I just had to let you know I adore Severuses reasoning in this chapter. His methodical analysis and reasoning are perfect example of his scientific thinking. Well done.
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/6/2015
So what happened when Emma wrote with the Quill? There is NO mention!

This is going to really bug me now!
Saissa chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
It's been 5 years since the last update? This story is brilliant. Very unusual.

Any chance that the author may be able to continue?

I would LOVE to read more.
Saissa chapter 14 . 8/6/2015
So what happened when Emma tried writing with a quill? ffrom 2 chapters back... I want to know what Snape said or did!

This is a brilliant stopry BTW.

Something tells me that Snape and Emma have both been obliviated and possibly had their wands snapped. Emma probably was in a coma after some EXTREME magic use so she was magically exhausted... Snape is acting perfectly normal for him - and since the obliviation is clearly breaking down, his old memories are breaking through.
Another Guest chapter 15 . 7/4/2015
Great story you should extend it I know I am not the only one who would like to see them take on the establishment.
moregoth chapter 15 . 6/15/2015
I noticed its been some time since you updated but well really enjoyed the story especially Snapes inner thoughts as he tries to sort thing out.
dokucug chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
A fascinating story! I do hope you will come back to it and finish it one day. One of the best I've read so far.