Reviews for Defying the Norms of Society
EtheralEscencexAllHotNaruGuys chapter 17 . 2/4/2014
Noooooooooo... he cant dieeeeeee. T.T i gonna go cry now. (a million miles away) " WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (out of breath) WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! s'not fairrrr!

ur a beautiful writer, this story has touched my heart and i will share it with the world!
Dani chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
That ending is just perfect for the story... I actually cried when naruto died... Yes it saddens me but in a way by ending the story there just made it perfect. Your story had my interest from chapter 1... At some parts I felt so sorry for the two, all the heartache and suffering and only to get together to end up being torn apart by death. An amazing tragic love story. Truly amazing.
Vanillamoo chapter 17 . 11/9/2013
Im really really sad. That sasuke.. just cannot.. be with naruto.. the fact that naruto has to go through all that pain...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
FallenAngelVamp chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
though you already finish with this story, you should make a sequel to where Naruto comes back... in his human form but Kyuubi took over. Then Sasuke will come about with friends and sees what looks like Naruto and tries to fight him. Then Sasuke is struck on thought of how Naruto had died when he found him...
yome- san chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
. . .
yome- san chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
;(
Lunarang chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Oups sorry I've just seen I made a mistake in my 1st sentence : the right sentence is "I'm NOT fond of the ending"

Sorry for making mistakes but I'm french
Lunarang chapter 17 . 11/7/2012
Hi there !
It's just to say that I liked a lot reading it. But I 'm very fond of the ending : you said it was open but even reading it again and again I only see only one ending : "tired","pain", "irregular beating heart", "coughing blood", "getting slacked" ... I love happy ending but as far as I can (want to), there isn't any doubt about the end. And it is for sure not a happy one...
Sure it was well written (I'm above all talking about the end), but for an open ending, it would have been better to stop after : "They had silently agreed to not speak of it. It would taint their happiness. And all they wanted to be now was happy. And they were."
There we can still imagine a good ending. (like those I love)
Anyway, thanks a lot for writing and posting this story.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2012
what you did there. i saw it.
treie chapter 17 . 8/30/2012
I like the story a lot, but what concerns me the most is when you write your note. If you are so tire of the story you write then what's the point of writing them in the first place? If you ever think of becoming a yaoi author or just a author in general, you shouldn't speak like that or write your thank you note or note the way you have written. If you love what you do and enjoy then you should be happy with the outcome instead of tired, and whatnot. That's all I want to say, but you are great writer and enjoy reading your story.
kit-lelouch ai chapter 17 . 8/15/2012
did he just die at the end NOOOOOO why would you do that D:
dreams-that-pour-onto-da-earth chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Wow I didn't see that coming :o Well written and beautiful way to end it :')
riding-the-wind chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
This is sosososososo sad! I was thinking something miraculous would happen and Naruto would be fine, but you went and killed him!

This is a beautiful story, even with the terribly sad ending. Congratulations
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
I cried sooo much! You soooo mean! No sequel? :'( Ah well, in my mind Naru will survive :D