Reviews for Man Hunting
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
The beginning of the story was very engaging. And, when Don finally spotted his quarry it was enough to make me smile. Cute story. :)
julietsamuel chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
HI
Hello my dear compliment ,i am juliet by name i will like you to contact me through my private email adress()so that i will show you my pictures,please do not write me back here hope to read

from you,

yours juliet
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw...
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Hah, that's cute. And, if you think about it, Don really -did- turn out to be a professional hide-and-seeker. That's so cute. This was the perfect way to lead to them ultimately deciding what they wanted to be when they grew up. Charlie, a teacher; and Don, hide-and-seeker. XD That rhymes. Don Eppes really -did- always catch his man - starting with Charlie. Great practice! I loved it.
macberly chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OH! this was so sweet! I am really falling in love with stories that show Don and Charlie when they were younger. AND what I really loved about this one was that they were loving together. No jealousy or abusiveness. They were getting along and being brothers. I think that under all of teh differences that the show seems to emphasize that there were moments like these that just get lost in all the drama of their past.

Thank you for such an awesome little story. I know brothers fight but I really loved this tender look!

I hope you don't consider this a curse but I hope the bunnies come hopping and nibbling with more ideas about when they were younger!

THANKS AGAIN!
Julie Poe chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
I like it. Good job!
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
nicely written. I have to admit that I read some of the reviews so I spoiled the surprise of who Don was chasing, I didn't however expect them to be children! Good job! )
I hart Booth chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
AW, that was sweet!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
lol! This was 2 cute!
Sarai chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
AWW!
1Destiny4me chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
So cute! So lovley written. I really like it. Good job !
mamunn2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
aw! that was cute
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
That was just adorable. "Professional hide-and-seeker." I love it!
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
AW! That's so cute! I suppose that's kinda what Don is. A professional hide-and-seeker. LOL. Very very very very very very very very cute. I love it to pieces.
Farsight020 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I really enjoyed that. Good job!