Reviews for Evolution
You slimy snake, Snape
moondancer26 chapter 22 . 12/25/2017
Ive read through all of equilibrium and evolution (wip) and loved it! Thank you so much for taking the time to write and looking forward to future chapters/works if you end up continuing!
Railway Station chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I really enjoyed the first fic and look forward to reading this sequel. I hope you continue with it one day, wherever you are good luck on managing real life things.
ShadowHearthWalker chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
?
Cool story
Will this be a fatherly Snape story?
Fire Tempest chapter 22 . 8/25/2017
I loved equilibrium and this has been very enjoyable too. A shame to see it on hiatus, but a good read none the less.
megacharizat chapter 22 . 8/10/2017
I hate Albus bloody fucking asple Dumbledore, at least in this story.
megacharizat chapter 9 . 8/10/2017
nice.
Jemjnz chapter 22 . 6/28/2017
I really like your work, but am defiantly in the cary and Charles camp in terms of them talking to reach other when disguised. Because as you say they are different from their guises and is better for their, and the readers, immersion.
I think you portray Harry's mistrust very well and I the snake dealt with it very well too.
Can't wait for the next update.
Tardisdriver11 chapter 22 . 6/26/2017
I really really love this fic. I like that you keep with calling Snape and Harry by there alias instead of there names. I didn't know this fic wasn't done and I really wish you would finish it or at least find a better place to end it. Overall your characters are really well done and I like the entire plot from Equilibrium and Evolution! I also really love Snape and McGonagall's relationship (especially the snowball fight in Equilibrium).
shadowelf144 chapter 22 . 6/11/2017
more more author
snapecastle96 chapter 22 . 3/18/2017
I liked the sequel I hope you update again.
janefanatic chapter 15 . 3/1/2017
Ooh, this curse is brilliant!
DoctorSWHolmes chapter 22 . 2/4/2017
Hi !

I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your story - plus, you're a really talented writer ! :D

I REALLY REALLY hope you continue writing it (even though it's been about 7 years since you have, but I HAVE HOPE
*puss-in-boots' pleading eyes*)
Hamlet II chapter 22 . 1/20/2017
I really enjoyed reading your stories! I hope you'll be able to start writing again one day. I'd love to see the end of this story.
Eagle Hawke chapter 22 . 1/2/2017
I know it's on hiatus, but I really am enjoying this series. I hope that you finnish it.
2,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »