Reviews for Evolution
Kat chapter 22 . 12/7
Please finish the story, I'm dying.
iloveyou1234 chapter 22 . 12/3
Please continue. This story is tragically beautiful.
Pat chapter 22 . 11/24
Please continue, how is Snape going to help Harry next summer and will Albus ever get his head out of the clouds
MFF0405 chapter 5 . 11/21
Aunt Petunia in this, I think, is spot on. *chapter 5*. Fantastic writing. I've never seen better. This is 9 out of 10! ;)
MFF0405 chapter 3 . 11/21
Dumbledore though. Eishie, he is working on my NERVES! Nothing against the way you write him, definitely not! But SIRIUSLY, can't he just listen to McGonagall this ONCE? Merlin's Detergent.
Cztelnik chapter 22 . 10/31
Fun to reread. Wish there were more chapters but thanks for the fantasy ride so far.
Cheers!
bloodyvamp101 chapter 22 . 10/6
I am horribly upset that this is the end. I was enraptured with this story. I totally love it. please continue. I wouldn't hate seeing more time at the keegans I wouldn't have hated the dinner scene to be included. I would really like to read more so please please come back soon and add to this increadable story!
DeiStarr chapter 22 . 9/13
This story is so well-written and interesting... the psychological effects of abuse and the most healthy methods to help a child recover from them are well-researched and properly implemented... you add so much depth and detail to the personalities and characterization of the characters without ever really going out of character from the way they are portrayed in canon; they're completely believable and fit seemlessly into the flow of canon, so that when you go AU it truly feels like the most natural and logical way for the story to go and for the characters to act - what's more, I feel like I actually KNOW these characters, even better than I did from canon.

You are such an incredible writer, and this is such an incredible series that it takes my breath away! I'm truly sorry for everything that you must have been going through to disrupt your writing so thoroughly, and I sincerely hope that this hiatus IS temporary, despite its length. It would be a severe loss to the world of fanfiction for it to remain unfinished.
MusicMelis chapter 22 . 9/10
I know it has been many years, you probably don't even get the reviews anymore but in case you do...please continue this story? It is so good and I want to see how it all turns out. Wonderful series!
Randomness47 chapter 22 . 7/26
When will you update again?
I know this has been on hiatus for years. Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this series and would love to read more some day.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 22 . 6/27
I would love to see this story continued...

However I understand life happens...

Keep writing as life allows
IceShadow-HP chapter 1 . 5/14
Do you ever plan of finishing this story? It's been 9 YEARS since the last you update it...
analise17 chapter 5 . 5/13
Yea! Finally Severus is moving his precious little butt! BTW I love your storyline. It's freakin' awesome.
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 4/22