Reviews for Evolution
mysinger chapter 21 . 9/18
Loved the scene between Minerva and Harry. It was tender and bittersweet with echoes of Harry's past. I also liked how Harry asked if he could give her a hug, probably a first for him. I am really enjoying this story.
DJArla chapter 22 . 8/20
So far this has been a wonderful story. I’ve really enjoyed the development of all relationships and the gradual softening between Harry and Severus. I hope you one day come back to this, but if not, I would love to read an outline of what you had planned.
MistressSnape77 chapter 22 . 7/21
This is a great fic, would love to read more of it.
ForeverfandomsUnited chapter 1 . 6/25
Update? Please?
TwistingHope chapter 8 . 6/18
I think I'm going to read this chapter over and over again, it was just so beautiful.
aqp.gerencia chapter 22 . 3/26
Creo que ya sabes para que te escribo, esta excelente la historia ojalá y algún día puedas terminar
good sor
sing for me chapter 22 . 2/8
I'd read Equilibrium (multiple times) before, but I somehow never realized until this week that there was a sequel. I know the last update was in 2009 but call me a silly optimist but this fic was so sweet I'm signing up for alerts for it anyway. Even if you've decided to abandon the fic, I want you to know how much I've enjoyed both of these stories you've posted. Thank you for warming my severitus-loving heart.
sp72 chapter 22 . 1/27
The chances the story will be finished are practicaly non existent, but it's a shame after so much work put into it. Unfortunately the best long works are not finished. Still put it on alert.
Liz chapter 22 . 12/24/2020
Like This but Dumbledore though. Eishie, he is working on my NERVES! Nothing against the way you write him, definitely not! But SIRIUSLY, can't he just listen to McGonagall this ONCE? But I admit it makes Dumbledore seems more of an manipulative in Harry life.
Oleonetta chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I wasn't going to read this story seeing as it isn't completed, but I'm curious to what happens over Harry's Summer.
you really should mark on your first story, that although there is a sequel it has been abandoned.
x
MissBubblez chapter 6 . 11/1/2020
the grand rescue. i can't even count how many times i cried over and over again in this chapterthe two professors witnessing Harry's Room was just devastating to say in the least. demented family those Drusleys are.
Kanu Tiwari chapter 22 . 9/22/2020
Please do complete the fic asap! We're eagerly waiting for the end.
mc1221318 chapter 22 . 9/7/2020
Wonderful story. I hope you can work on it soon.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 22 . 8/20/2020
You have done such a wonderful job on the sequel. Hopefully someday you will complete. Thanks for sharing!
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »