Reviews for Evolution
guest chapter 22 . 6/21
Thanks again for posting. This was very good. Sorry I can't be more detailed. I hope you're doing better and wish you the very best in the future.
guest chapter 21 . 6/20
I hope you were able to ignore happily the idiots insisting on the real names. Your way makes perfect sense - speak of them as they ~must~ speak of themselves to preserve their lives. A reader too stupid or lazy to remember the fake names is no loss.

Still an excellent tale; glad I changed my mind, now just reading chapters sans Dumbles until your last.
guest chapter 13 . 6/16
I can't believe in a decent or remorseful Dumbles, won't be able to continue. Good luck if you're still there. Thanks for your work.
guest again chapter 8 . 6/14
Sorry, I meant my style, no insult intended
guest chapter 8 . 6/14
Can't review often, too ill, but enjoying fic. I do wonder why SS has any kind feelings to Dumbles given history with Marotter-enbling, enslavement of SS, and especially current mistreatment of HP and spelling people to ignore it. Hope you have everyone checked for compulsions of all types.

Thanks for posting. You write very well. Sorry style is so bed.
MonkeeMary chapter 22 . 6/7
After 12 1/2 years, I’m sure you won’t be continuing this. That’s okay - life does get in the way, sometimes! But I wanted to thank you. I really enjoyed both parts of your tale. I also wanted to thank you for your enormous list of favorite stories. It’s already lead me to authors I wasn’t familiar with :)
Greta.1456 chapter 22 . 1/13
I truly hope you’re still planning on finishing this series! It’s easily become my favorite.
mc1221318 chapter 21 . 12/5/2021
One of the best stories.

I hope the author can continue someday.
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 22 . 11/23/2021
I have been meaning to read this one for a while and finally got to it and i do truly hope you can return to it when you are able i would like to see how this turns out i love that snape is getting softer even if he would scowl at me for it but still is usual self. I love harry here though a little mischieves but polite i adore this so far and will put it on alert gladly and wait for as long as necessary thank you for these two stories :)
RHW chapter 22 . 9/28/2021
really enjoyed your story and sorry it is abandoned but understand how pastimes can change. maybe someday you will get back to this one! your writing is very good and uour story very interesting.
mysinger chapter 21 . 9/18/2021
Loved the scene between Minerva and Harry. It was tender and bittersweet with echoes of Harry's past. I also liked how Harry asked if he could give her a hug, probably a first for him. I am really enjoying this story.
DJArla chapter 22 . 8/20/2021
So far this has been a wonderful story. I’ve really enjoyed the development of all relationships and the gradual softening between Harry and Severus. I hope you one day come back to this, but if not, I would love to read an outline of what you had planned.
MistressSnape77 chapter 22 . 7/21/2021
This is a great fic, would love to read more of it.
ForeverfandomsUnited chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Update? Please?
TwistingHope chapter 8 . 6/18/2021
I think I'm going to read this chapter over and over again, it was just so beautiful.
2,346 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »