Reviews for Evolution
HazelOwl1229 chapter 22 . 6h
I know it's been seven years since you last updated, but please continue! This is a really good story and I enjoy it.
ann chapter 7 . 1/22
enough all ready! the story stopped, what took the entire chapter could have been done in half that. if we need a drawn out explanation on child abuse we can google web-md for gods sake. get to the point, it sounded that you were explaining asault on the battle of mid way island
Dragon chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
Any chance you'll continue this story?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
it was really nice thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
I am really glad that harry potter has Severus Snape looking after him it shows that he cares about him even though we know he want's us to think he doesn't.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
I know you haven't updated this in6 years but it's really beautifully written and I really love it! The characters are so well developed and the story is heartrending. I really hope you consider continuing.
julesa66 chapter 22 . 10/19/2015
Please try to continue this story. Would love to know what Severus has planned for the future about Harry. Maybe continuation of Cary that he enjoys so much. severus staying as Charles that he seems to enjoy being also. Saying goodbye to harry potter and severus snape with help from the goblins to protect everything. Please update soon...
BlueKarou79 chapter 22 . 10/18/2015
I am very much enjoying this story and it's predecessor as well. I have read many Snape-mentor/guardian stories and usually they make both Harry and Snape very OOC. Usually Harry totally regresses and acts about 5, and Snape suddenly turns into a physically affectionate, well adjusted adult with no slip-ups into his previous bullying, intimidating ways. I find your gradual approach and occational back slidding very realistic.

I know this story has been abandoned for a very long time, but I wish you would come back and finish it. There is one story thread that feels like it was forgotten along the way... Madam Pomfrey. Last we heard Flitwick was going to see if any memory charms, etc. were used on her and why Harry's file was so incomplete. I understand if it wasn't time in the story to uncover the whole truth in that quarter, but some mention should have been made of the attempt, even if it was just something along the lines of Flitwick saying to Snape that it was obvious that something was going on with Pomfrey's mind but he needed more time/research to uncover it without alerting Albus (possibly with some help of Snapes Legiliams skills).
Femalefan chapter 22 . 10/16/2015
I hope you do finish this. It would be interesting to see if the Professors (or Snape at least) manage to find a way to keep Harry from having to go back to the Dursley's every summer.
KneazleGriff chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
Lovely story - wish you would continue it.
Fenris Jin chapter 22 . 9/11/2015
Sometimes Harry surprises me when he shows petulance ungratefulness to Snape.. But I hope that it's all just a manner of comfort, like how one child is to his parent.
Fenris Jin chapter 15 . 9/10/2015
I really, really think Severus has inspired too much Slytherin traits to his fellow Head of Houses... xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 9/10/2015
Minerva has been quite cunning in her dealing with Dumbledore.. I think it would make any Slytherin proud.. XD

These Head of Houses are certainly rubbing off on each other.. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Does Snape have a hidden identity? I won't be surprised.. He's a spy after all.. It's actually pretty cool.. XD
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 22 . 9/4/2015
I love this story! I wish that it was finished! Will you ever finish it? I am begging here!
2,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »