Reviews for Who's A Girl to Do?
Narutosixhokage chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
This was a really story with Izumo and the oc. Can you do another story with Izumo and Tsunami from the wave village please I always wanted to read a romance lemon story with these two. Please take my request I think you can make it really good.
lovepeacenchickngrease chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Good read but must bookmark

Must sleep _
lovepeacenchickngrease chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
] Bookmarking to read later
Katherine Kuran chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
hilarious :P
AmaranteX chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
Okay, normally I don't review a story before I'm done reading it, but I just couldn't help myself with this chapter!

I laughed all the way through at these guys stupidity! THANK YOU!

You just made my day xD

It's very well written, and I find myself imagining what's happening, and it's darned funny!

Ahh, well, on with reading (:
bluemisttears chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
I Love this story every bit of it!

KEEP ON WRITING!

RAATING10!
koemia chapter 23 . 4/22/2009
i really like this story, the plot is sweet yet sensual at the same time
IzzyoftehRandomanius chapter 13 . 10/19/2008
BWAHAHAHA! Chapter 13 has got to be the most HILARIOUS chapter 13 ever written! Ah, I just LOVE this fic.

Huggles Izzy
WickedWickedDame chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
I love the Ninja Love Brawl, that was LOL Funny
Logophobia chapter 22 . 11/23/2007
just in case you are still undecided about writing this story i would like to offer my opinion.

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it (if you do i'll give you a cup-cake)
Nacht-Ritter chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Please, don't apologize for a story not being Yaoi.
Logophobia chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
this is hands down, the best thing i have ever read, ever. it's like a great sitcom mixed with an adult novel mixed with naruto. it is so amazing i felt inspired while reading it. i want to name my firstborn after it!(though that might be a little overboard, she/he wont have to worry about people getting his name mixed up) this story was so great i am going to read it again! if you ever feel the need to write another story, feel very free to do that!
Vangoghgirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
my only complaint is that there wasn't enough sakura and neji, as that's what I was expecting. Other than that the story was pretty good. I loved Mitsu's character. Also, it's nice to see Izumo paired up with someone other than Kotetsu. Not that I'm opposed to it but ya need a little variety in fanfiction _
A True Dreamer chapter 21 . 8/26/2007
haha that cute. :]]
A True Dreamer chapter 20 . 8/26/2007
aw Genma and Shizune! I like them together! :]]

Anyway this was a great story! it ended great! didn't leave me dying to know what happens next. :]]

Thanx!