Reviews for Prelude
kierkieren chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was the best rendition of the event I have ever seen. Amazing, just amazing. Wow. I just... wow. :O
cooliochick5 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Interesting, its good to see stories like this, great job
Lol Bug chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Great interpretation of what happened! You've got both of them really in character too.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
ehehe i LOVE stories of murdoc and 2d's 1st "meeting". this was very good ! hehe
YourAngelStandingBy chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Dod.

That was awesome. Loved it.

-Angel
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
Pretty sweet. This is worthy of a favorite from me. When Murdoc asked if he played the triangle...that was a "no he didnt..." moment. XD

-GCOE
Nukuya16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
OMG THIS WAS A GOOD FANFIC! i loved it even though u got 2D's hair wrong. when he was 11 years old he fell out of a tree head first and all of his hair fell off and when it came back it was azure blue. yeah i got that out of their bio rise of the ogre. it was an awsome fic though. good job and keep up with the good work for other fics.
zombiepop69 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
*nods head, with eyes closed and arms crossed*...NICE...keep up the good work, I love your stuff...yes...
Sammyomgzrly chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
wow :D

i love this, i really do :)

You've got their personalities down to a t.

:D

-Sammy x
The 'Blur' Witch chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You don't need my opinion to know that this was good...the title says it all : )
xiayou chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I love the background to how the band was put together, especially the part about Murdoc and 2D living together. XD Great writing!
Nicalls chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
“Tusspot’s awake.”

"The nurse, a large burly woman, barely looked up. “Hello Mr. Niccals.” She sighed."

“No no no. I mean it this time. He’s really awake.”

so funny, i couldnt stop laughing, this is really good and i hope you write more soon
Odd Pudding chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Wonderful, your amazing
Fop626 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh! I love this story *Faves* It hold many excellent details in each paragraph. Spectacular work there!

I felt bad for Stuart for the whole time in the reading, But poor Murdoc. Haha! He was blaring funny insults at 2D. They made me laugh.

Nice work.

~Fop
mofo chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Oh. Out of all the "mY vERSION OF HOW mURDOC AlMOST Killed 2-D" stories, this one must be the most accurate, most well-written, and my favorite.