Reviews for Destruction of his own making
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 3/9
Good Story. Although Doubtful Muggleborn Myrtle Would Have Been In Slytherin
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oh, irony, I so love ,Ginny,Luna and Narcissa, this one I had hard time guessing are my favorites.
Zwart Wit chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Cool, you lead people different past to the point when they had same purpose: kill Voldemort!

and i know many people in here has more terrifying weapon to kill, but i think Luna's part was the creepiest. Maybe it's because she sounded innocently psychopath?
bonnieofthedolphins chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow ive read this story so many times but i havent commented so now i will, i love it and the karmic retribution of it is amazing how all these different people use what skills they have in different ways towards one common goal killing the one that wronged them Voldemort its great what goes around comes around goes around comes back around as they say or is that only in the song?

Great Story and Good Luck on Future Endevors

Bonnie
Disney101 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
The only thing I can say is that this is real good Irony And of course WOW!
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I loved this story. Especially the surprise ending, with Myrtle. I first thought it was Ginny, but oh, it was Myrtle! Really great ending.

But I'm curious about the Luna part. What's she doing with a knife?

But all in all, very dark, but marvellous. The raw emotion!

Side note: Watch out for spelling mistakes.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This was awesome. You gave pretty much every character a part in the final battle. Geat job, Bagge. Have a nice day!

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Holy crap that was a powerful ending. I liked the whole thing, actually. :)

Most enemies are of your own making, it's true. Unless of course you're simply unlucky like Fortunato in The Casket of Armadillado by Edgar Allen Poe... You're REALLY good at conveying emotion, you know that? Well, you do now lol
The Reviews Lounge chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is beautiful. I love the way everyone groups together, it gives a sense of togetherness and peace, even while the battle is raging.

Cuba
FannyT chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
I found this a really clever little piece! I must admit I was a little dubious at first, but then I reached Severus, Peter and Lucius and that perked my interest.

...And then I read your perfect characterisation of Neville. I really think you painted a very convincing picture of how Neville would react - how he would plan his revenge and execute it. Also, I'm glad that you let his parents' magic help him along the way, and didn't just suddenly give him extraordinary magic powers (because Neville is after all a little weak in that area...). Oh, and his tired, uncaring manner really got to me. A triumphant scene that you managed to make entirely plausible, and oh so sad.

The scene with Umbridge confused me a little, because I would have imagined that she would be denying the war altogether. Then again, I like the idea of an ever-gloating Umbridge - even after she has been forced to open her eyes and admit she may have been wrong (about, say, Voldemort returning). And I also found it interesting that what the matter was all about was the use of Unforgivables. That adds a feeling of doom to the story - despite the fall of Voldemort and the help of all these people in bringing it about, the same mistakes as in the last war are going to be made again with Aurors using Unforgivables and messing up (possibly) innocent people's life. (Scary.)

Oh, and clever ending, too. Certainly unexpected, and a perfect finish. Go Myrtle.

Other things I liked was that everyone had been kept in character. The Malfoys were still pureblood snobs and hadn't suddenly turned into snuggly muggle-lovers, just because they had decided to turn against Voldemort; Peter Pettigrew was still a nervous little rat looking for any other way out; Snape was still... Snape... (Kudos for his line ”The force of habit, I suppose. I'm used to kill my masters.” Clever.)

Apart from a few spelling mistakes that jarred a little (for example Dudley's friend is called Piers, not Pierce - but I just realised this might be different in different editions, maybe? Sorry in that case;D) it was really well written, as well. So all in all it was a story I found really good, and will probably be returning to. It had lots of little details that made me stop and think. And, once again - marvellous Neville scene. (Am a hardcore Neville fan.) Great job, and thank you for sharing this!
dragonweaver chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
never thought of how voldemort affects ppl this way
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This. Was. So. Freaking. Cool!

You're a GREAT author!
Glazed amber chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow...That was chilling...0_0

AWESOME FIC! I absolutely loved it, it gave me goosebumps, hehehe

Voldemort did deserve that, after all he did, Luna's part was eerily disturbing, also Neville's...But great!

Imagine if that did happen in the book...
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
WOW! Great story. Big D. kind of freaked me out... It's extrodinary how you managed to turn almost everyone against Voldemort. Myrtle was great although as far as I can remember, she was in Ravenclaw not in Slytherin. Just like in Metallica's song "Die,die my darling":

"Die, die, die my darling

Don't utter a single word

Die, die, die my darling

Just shut your pretty mouth

I'll be seeing you again

I'll be seeing you... in Hell
fledge chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
another highly imaginative piece. Really, there are so many people who will hate Voldemort with a passion. It's perhaps a bit strange that even Dudley would take part in this final showdown - I'm not sure he would even know how to get there in the first place. But definitely the most impressive vignette is that of Ginny - very closely followed by the Neville/Bellatrix scene. And Luna - perhaps the eeriest of them all... And when you think this cannot be topped, we find Myrtle! A ghost that kills another ghost! Well, this is probably what she bacame a ghost FOR, in the first place... Now she could start on that next great adventure, don't you think? But I have severe doubts that adventure will be very agreeable for old Tom...

I notice you don't even try to describe HOW Tom gets killed, but that's obviously not the main topic of this story. Also, you'd have a pretty hard time showing all those different people having a go at him, all at the same time...

Teacher's notes (you asked for them!):

•obvious for the last, bitter struggle that took place.

OBVIOUS clear, logical, easy to see - you mean OBLIVIOUS not noticing, unaware of something

•I have done so many mistakes - MAKE mistakes

•thorn to pieces

a THORN is on a rose, for example, TORN is the past form of TEAR

• Prejudicases - PREJUDICE (perhaps just a typo), usually there is no plural, though

•Each and one of them - Each and EVERY of them

•uns - OUNCE

* you actually owned it to me.

OWN - it belongs to you, it's your property

OWE - it's your duty to do it