Reviews for A Life Without
Laveycee chapter 19 . 6/5/2013
Hi! Eh, so I'm guessing that this fic is dead, which makes me sad inside. But if you've finished it or someone has adopted it, could you pretty please tell me? Thank you!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
I love the fact that the universe is ending, and Rose and the Doctors minds are impossibly melded, and the Doctor can't get passed you, with Jack, in my bed. XD

Though he's probably secretly ecstatic that there's another Time Lord out there, and that it's Rose. I'm looking forward to reading how they get out of this.
Niotpoda chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
Wow, this is a really cool idea. I can't wait to find out how the doctor and Rose get out of this mess.
JaneLovesDrama chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Okay, I LOVE the Jack and Rose reunion. Very Lion King :)
xBBx chapter 19 . 1/5/2011
Guessing this isn't going to be continued? It's a shame, it's good.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 19 . 11/10/2010
Awwwww CRAP! You Stopped! Last Year!

Come back to this... pretty please with a banana on top?
scifigeekgirl chapter 19 . 2/23/2010
Just came across this story and it is amazing! Great plot, great characters, nice adventure and comedy! Hope you continue to update - I really have enjoyed it.
NoVacancyMind chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
gah! more! this is so awesome! faving it
Tangerine-Alert chapter 19 . 8/22/2009
Great to see an update.

So the Master's dead, Rose and the Doctor are in limbo.

Martha and Jack are in the TARDIS with not much to do (like that can end well! maybe not in the Doctor's bed though, with Rose there that might be awkward).

Nice work.
SailorNova007 chapter 18 . 8/20/2009
this is great please update soon
Hallow Eve chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
"I like oatmeal."

"Not helping."

lmao XD

You just brightened my day thanks ;)

But just like the Doctor, I must say... sex? With JACK? In his BED? That is wrong on so many levels.

I mean, first of all, Jack and her are friends. I don't think it would matter how torn up she was over the Doctor being seperated from her and them being apart. She wouldn't sleep with Jack. Kindof counterproductive don't you think? And if she did it would probably only be once. If she were drunk. Maybe.

And, second of all, in his BED? You know I was looking over this story a while back ( a long while back. I forget.) And I thats the part I stopped reading at. I mean, I could buy the thing with sex with Jack ( maybe) but in the Doctor's bed?

That's just an insult. Poor Doctor.

It's not like he swanned off an shagged a girl because they're seperated...

Sorry, had to vent :)

Besides all that I really like your story and would love to see an update soon. :)

P.S. longest review I've ever written. Seriously.
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 18 . 3/13/2009
*SQUEE*

This story is SO exciting-I LOVE IT!

Hmm, I see that this story hasn't been updated since April 2, 2008...

*::pleads on bended knee::*

PLEASE, PLEASe, PLEAse, PLEase, PLease, Please, please don't let this story be abandoned!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Woah, Martha is having dream visions-very cool and helpful too.

Oopsie, fall down go boom and see Rose-what a day! LOL

YaHoo! Rose can now see and hear the Doctor-BRILLIANT!

Uh-oh, if Rose asks Yana about his watch, won't that just start the shite storm with his remembering that he is the Master and his stealing the TARDIS and assuming the alias of John Saxon?

Well done-keep up the good work!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 16 . 3/13/2009
Uh-oh... it sounds like maybe the Doctor is perhaps starting to transform into a human-bummer that.

:p

*::cackling::*

Rose snogging the heck out of Martha, and then Jack (a toe curling kiss at that)-kinky! Then the TARDIS having a hissy fit that Jack is on board-EEK!

Very exciting chapter-I love it-keep up the good work!
Wistful-Stargazer chapter 15 . 3/13/2009
*::cackling::*

Transformation complete. Now let's see if Rose is able to able to piolet the TARDIS and somehow assimulate information necessary to solve situations that the Doctor would be able to handle... hoping that Jack has NOT taken it upon himself to disable the TARDIS that is.

Very exciting chapter-keep up the good work!