Reviews for Selfish
Piggypig213 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I couldn't follow it very well and the words were big (I'm in 7th grade lol hey im a teen don't be all "your to young to read things like this" because I'm also into anime so it can't be helped) and the writing style was so freaking good and unique and I loved this story because sure it was hard to follow but in a good way ya'know? Anyways I freaking loved it GJ (good job)
Andreina21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is amazing! why is there no more of this? great job :)
PERVERTEDKITTY3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
In Some FanFic... Why Does Allen Seem So Innocent After Sex? *Think About It* *wink*
Marikalay chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
A little hard to follow at points, but really well written. Thank you for sharing.
Uniasus chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You know, sometimes it's hard to remember that Allen in 15/16, what how in a lot of fic's he's thrown into relationship and there's no teenage awkwardness at all. I'm happy to see it here, and Lavi knows just how to treat him, even in conversation, and its good to see. Allen needs good friends.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Great fic! ;) *thumbs up*
Roweena5000 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
O.O *stares at end of fic* Why isn't there more of you!

Seriously, this was so good, I don't know what words to put on it. I don't think there are enough words to express my joy over reading this one. I love the dark themes, the way you make me hang on every word to be sure that I am not missing something, the emotions the... experiences of feelings and touch. I love this so much.
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
WOW! sexy owo
madehleine chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
i so loved it yet made me sad in some parts.. its a geniusly written story!
pamellka chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Nice one :D
human circuitry chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
askdfjalskdjfj you have turned my brain into mush. I am in love with you now... and forever. I am completely serious when I say this may be the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read, and not only because it's Lavi/Allen. (and that chapter skdjfshjdhf oh god. I almost wet my pants at Lavi's little soliloquy on page ten and fucking Allen always smiling and touching everyone jesus) *sigh* Now I am off to read the rest of your glorious fiction. (you have me hooked)
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Your name is going in the list of my favourite authors.

/SHOWERS YOU WITH MORE CANDY AND A CHOCOLATE WATERFALL/

Errm...oops? Do you need a bath?
Blau chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This was really cute. o/o It had been my first Lavi/Allen fic, and I was really surprised at how much I liked it.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
why would ya even want 2 die? LIVE LIFE ALLEN!
retroelectric chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was... delicious. I enjoyed it a lot!