Reviews for Sunlight
Scuro-chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
LOVE THIS
Saltedcaramel chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE. AHHHHH.

Having only recently watched FMAB, all my new OTPs are new to me, Royai being one of them! this is my first Royai fanfic I chose to read here, and I'm glad I picked a good one to start. It was beautifully written!
flightlessraven chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
dat last sentence jerbhjetgiwr.
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LS.
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I absolutely loved this! :)
Franny Mika chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Great little short moments of Royai! It's such a shame their relationship wasn't resolved by the end of the manga...sigh... Thanks for sharing!
Cerisabeth chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Sweet and fluffy, yaay! \w/ loved the first one most.
fai chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
love/fave
Lyikael chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Soo cute *-*

Very well written, I really liked it
Romancelover1321 chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
Well you haven't changed it yet but I like this short series. It's adorable and you are really good at subtle affections.
fireblazie chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Oh, these were all so brilliant! They were beautifully written. Despite their short lengths, they were able to convey so much warmth and fluff :D I, too, particularly liked the image of Roy searching for his socks, haha :D
Raikiba chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
I am...stunned. That was the most beautiful series of FMA oneshots I have ever read on this site. Maybe even on the whole web. You actually pulled off using the present tense.

Your words seem to flow; as if they were more suited to a cursive hand rather than typed out words. Good work and keep it up.
Noile chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
i like this story
Infinite101 chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
aww seriously sweet, this was a great series of shorts ]
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Beautiful. You may want to change the title and summary, as the piece isnt really about sunlight any longer.
ROYAI-FANFICTION-FANGIRL chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I LOVE THIS FIC; IT MELTS MY FACE!