Reviews for Sunlight
MagicKeyboard chapter 7 . 3/15
You are amazing. Let me just say, you have a very extensive vocabulary and really know how to captivate an audience. Your little shorts are exactly what I've been looking for and the fanfiction that I aspire to write. Not smutty, but adorable as hell. Thank you so much, I'll be sure to find more of your fanfictions and to read them. My only complaint is that I'm going to be up until 2:00am every single day reading these. :)
Scuro-chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
LOVE THIS
Saltedcaramel chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
THIS WAS SO CUTE. AHHHHH.

Having only recently watched FMAB, all my new OTPs are new to me, Royai being one of them! this is my first Royai fanfic I chose to read here, and I'm glad I picked a good one to start. It was beautifully written!
flightlessraven chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
dat last sentence jerbhjetgiwr.
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LS.
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
I absolutely loved this! :)
Franny Mika chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Great little short moments of Royai! It's such a shame their relationship wasn't resolved by the end of the manga...sigh... Thanks for sharing!
Cerisabeth chapter 10 . 8/21/2011
Sweet and fluffy, yaay! \w/ loved the first one most.
fai chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
love/fave
Lyikael chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Soo cute *-*

Very well written, I really liked it
Romancelover1321 chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
Well you haven't changed it yet but I like this short series. It's adorable and you are really good at subtle affections.
fireblazie chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
Oh, these were all so brilliant! They were beautifully written. Despite their short lengths, they were able to convey so much warmth and fluff :D I, too, particularly liked the image of Roy searching for his socks, haha :D
Raikiba chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
I am...stunned. That was the most beautiful series of FMA oneshots I have ever read on this site. Maybe even on the whole web. You actually pulled off using the present tense.

Your words seem to flow; as if they were more suited to a cursive hand rather than typed out words. Good work and keep it up.
Noile chapter 4 . 4/16/2009
i like this story
Infinite101 chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
aww seriously sweet, this was a great series of shorts ]
srdfgchvjboguvjh chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
Beautiful. You may want to change the title and summary, as the piece isnt really about sunlight any longer.