Reviews for Settling the Score
Jily chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Please continue this story
thedesperateread chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Oh. My. Freaking gosh! It's already freakin' 2014! This story's adorable and really funny! You MUST update!
thestaganddoe chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
UPDATEEEEEEE! PRETTY PLEASE?
lilyflower666 chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
what's wrong with funny authors stopping in the middle of an amazing fic. i don't get it. just when you find something you like, they stop. and do not continue. phoo. Midnight
dead-is-the-cat chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Because you are awesome, therefore you shall update.
kaelkitty chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
ack its been 2 years since you updated! UPDATE! THIS STORY IS HILARIOUS!
kissingintherainx chapter 3 . 4/25/2009
John Tucker is one of my favorite movies, and I love the idea of making it James/Lily style. I thinkyou're doing an excellent job so far, keep up the great work! This story is entertaining and I can't wait for more.
WeAreTomorrow chapter 3 . 9/29/2008
the movie was good but so far your fic is MUCH better and that movie is my all time favorite!
WeAreTomorrow chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
they are such stupid arrogant pigs! oh bring the battle ON!
soar2survive chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
m, great job. i like this a lot. I'd like to see lily get a little more "revenge" on james before falling for him.

update soon
zuska1985 chapter 3 . 12/30/2007
Okay, I haven't watched that movie~living in a bubble has lots of disadvantages~but I am enjoying this fic. James is a bit too obnoxious, but I get that that is the point. Anywho, hope you can update soon.
Seer of Spots chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Haha, here's that chapter.

So, here the plot truly begins.

Lily's quite the little minx, isn't she? I love how saucy you've made her character, rather than having a red-headed version of Hermione like many people tend to.

I'm really enjoying this. I can't wait until the next instalment.

Happy Christmas!
shetlandlace chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
This is really cute. I'm glad you're updated it. Coincidentally, my latest Netflix is John Tucker Must Die. I'm planning on watching it later tonight, now it will be even more fun to watch!
lolmumyoulol chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Update soon I love the story
messyblackhair66 chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
i like the story so far basically because i think you're a good writer, but i have two comments: one, that paranoia thing was completely overdone and uncharacteristic, and two, that i think it would have worked better if it were sirius black instead of james potter and lily ended up with james (the best friend) just like kate ended up with john's brother in the movie. still, that shower thing was a good touch and i hope you can update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »