Reviews for All Night
LadyDragonsblood chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
Wish I would have found this sooner, and I wish to hell that it was finished, one of the best things I have read...but I would really like to see how it turned out...Shawn and Adam belong together...very good writing and story...and I noticed the only one of yours NOT complete...so sad really.
ToruKun1 chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
NU! DX

NU~! DX

How can it just END liek that~! Although the wangst was getting emotionally exhausting and although this fic is nearly 3 years old, I DEMAND TRUE CLOSURE! Shawn and Edge just HAVE to make it work! THEY'VE GOT TO FUCKING BE TOGHETHER, DAMMI! EDGE NEEDS TO BE SHAWN'S WAIFU~! LOLZ~~!1one *goes nuts*

(OT: I marked for Shawn being so blase at first when he came back to Edge, and when he SCM-ing the door...also, the thought of Edge moving in with Shawn's family so they can live poly-amorous-ly ever after makes me think of William Moulton Marston's home situation...albeit gender-reversed. XP)
Blazing Glory chapter 6 . 7/29/2009
I really wish you could finish this one up. It's an awesome story of a great pairing. Is it really over? Or are they going to work through this? You can't go backward to just friends with benefits. Adam has some explaining to do, and Shawn needs to figure out how he's going to handle this.
the-adequate-pretender chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
so are you done with this story, or are you updating soon?
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 6 . 7/19/2008
Wow that's one of the best slash i've read!

Is there any sequel or other fic that you did that continues that story? i just wanna know what happens next so bad! Adam can't let Shawn go like that? right?

O_O
SkittleGoddess chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Damn just when it looks like things are going to be okay, there go sorrow again. This fic has really gripped me and I love the emotional content and characterization in this. I'm hoping there is going to be more.
SkittleGoddess chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Damn I wish I had stumbled upon this story before now. Damn this was a great chapter. I love the hotness between the two wrestlers, especially the dirty talk. I'm hoping to read more between them in the other chapters.
I love ZigZag chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
whoa, there's nothing better then to insanely gorgeous guys doing it!
MiserablyStunning chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
Hay... Shawn & Edge should really fix some things about their relationship... tsk tsk...
DevlinV1 chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
GAH! Tell me this isn't an outdated old story that you're not writing on anymore. You said the other day that HBK/Edge isn't your OTP anymore, but... but... GAH! Continue! Write write write!