Reviews for FLY
Miharu Endou chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
it's so cute.. haha.. puppy love.. a little OOC though.. but, it was pretty good. keep up the good work!
sweetypie17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
puppy love
funky radz chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
it was short and sweet...i luv the song fly by hilary duff
loiseblues chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
its cute! its nice. its good! wish you would write more stories!
just.lOving chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
was that all?... its cute
Battousai01 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Generally.. the story was romantic... Only..when I read it... I can't seem to laugh anymore... I think you need to add more humor... Humor is one of the significant characteristics of the anime... But I would understand if it was your choice to make it less humorous... Oh yeah.. humor is significant, as I said, coz it reminds me the real personalities of the anime characters...

I expect a good sequal!
wickedprince chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Sweet!:)
shooting star 0160 chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Natsume could have comforted Mikan some time before the ending...and I think that Mikan would not be easily cheered since her grandfather died.
The Fallen Empress chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Well done!
natsumikan forever ya'll chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
ur fanfic screams oocness! first of all, mikan, in ur story, threatened koko...so not her! second, she drooled on nats hand, even if she liked him no waay will she drool... third when u say k it means not that much bad words fourth, natsume isnt that caring... he shows that he cares in weird but cute ways... but fifth, i loved ur fanfic... loved it...please continue writing... :)
Blue -Niagra chapter 1 . 4/5/2007