Reviews for Therapy
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
great story
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like their friendship; a blind Ron and a handicapped Viktor was not what I was expecting when I read this. A nice short story with good details.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Hello,

Aw :) That was nice.

Grea work

Rhr4eva
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I like how long it takes for the revelation that Ron's blind. Re-reading the story, it makes perfect sense, but the first time through it's a surprise. I still very much like your approach to disabilities: blunt appraisal, no pity.
Mary Gooby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw, that made me smile. :)
Dana chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Awe, thats kinda sad.
rdprice29 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This was wonderful! Boo's so lucky! I really liked how you've got Krum and Ron interacting, I could definitely see them acting like that in canon given the circumstances.

Great job!
kazimakuwabara chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
i'm at school so I can't log in. I've been meaning to read all of this for awhile, buts hit kept happening. This is so good now that I'm finally able to finish it. Poor Ron, poor Krum. I'd love to see those two becoming good friends. *nods.*
nycRENTgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
aw, that's sweet! wow, two sweet ones in as many days! you must be getting soft! (no, just kidding) This fic is really nice, though. I love their banter and that it takes a little while to find out what's wrong w/ Viktor and what's wrong w/ Ron. The emotions (fear, trust, etc) are very clear, and I love their relationship! All in all, an awesome fic! (as always)
scribhneoir chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
This is great. You really showed Ron's strength of character and the unexpected friendship is great. Ah, yet more angsty brilliance!
eigoyui chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
*shakes head like Hermione did in GoF movie* Boys.

I'm wasn't even going to say it. You know EXACTLY what I think, but for everyone else:

PERFECT.
Culf chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Aw... You just can't write anything without cutting off or destroying at least one part of Ron, can you? Still love it, and I love him and Krum hanging out, helping eachother. Loved the subtle "Yeah, I hate the wispers too" thing. I had to go back when I found out Ron was blind, just to check if you really did hint at it by having him not mention people watching.
HogwartsHoney chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Only you can make this friendship sound real. You've made two people who never appeared to be suited true friends. Brilliant. Are you going soft? Two cute fics in three days.
rupertlovesme chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
That was a good one. I kind of got choked up there at the end.
random chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
dat was so swet! i think u are getting mushy...