Reviews for Just a Little Curious
Yabbit chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
great story...and your right, more of the phone sex and it wouldnt have been half as good

:P
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Ooooh! I loved it! And I can't wait to see the pic, either!
Alitchen chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Funny i liked it. Not a fan of Foreman so i think it was realy good that they knew that he was there. Easy to read. A good story, thanks.
Piwi-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Poor Foreman ! haha I loved it ! Thanks for sharing
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Oh, Foreman. (collapses laughing)
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
That was hilarious! Loved it!

~BxH
mokipuppy chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hahaha! That was funny and cute. And how devious of Wilson to trick Foreman like that!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOL That was great! I was giggling during the phone conversation, and then when Wilson looked out and said he's gone, I just bust out laughing! And I love the last two lines. Great story.
LadyKatie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Perfect! Just the idea of House/Wilson analyzed from Foreman’s point of view is great. But the fake phone sex just to mess with him was too funny! I loved it!
Shallicoe chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

oh, brilliance. I LOVE IT!
FluffySmarts chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
oh wow.

cutee.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
OH! That was awesome! Hilarious and sweet. The last two lines were perfect. Great job!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
LMAO..that was AWESOME...hehehe, but part of me was thinking they were playing because they BOTH knew that Foreman was there...hehehehe

THANKS:D
Forbidden Romance chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hahaha! I loved it!
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aww. Lovely fic. I get a kick out of House and Wilson screwing with the ducklings. Everyone thinks that Wilson is so innocent which makes it that much more easy.