Reviews for ways to annoy the pirates
Her Grace the Duchess chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Fun fact: when said orbits I remembered Gisele is the orbits lady
karley chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
hey meg... u not insane dear remember it was me and my wacked out friends at imdb, who i have to talk to ... anywho i just want to complain that i who read ur fan fictions is not in ur profile but amanda is ... ur so luck i dont tell you that will dies in the 3rd pirates movie... oops
Ebba chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
this was REALLY funny! my favorite is "I've got a jar of di-irt! I've got a jar of di-irt!" and to give Johnny a jar of dirt as a gift... LOL! :D
Larrenzzo chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
funny beyond words. love it. may try some ideas. ha-ha.
Lost But Found chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
15)do not go upto Johnny Depp and whisper in his ear “that suit really doesn’t suit you at all, it should be a pirate suit or nothing and I happen to have no pirate suit in my cabin”

i love that one. i would do it just to see his reaction. keep them coming, there great.
AllieSMG chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
constantly use the phrase “much more better” - ROFL! I want to do that one! :D

insist on being called captain - Yes, just like jack, I don't think he'd be pleased if anyone did that. :)

walk up to people and say “you look familiar, have I threatened you before?” - LOL I love that quote.

add savy to the end of every sentence - And do it around Jack al the time and get on his nerves. LOL

whenever someone talks to you say ‘but you have heard of me?” - Another one of my fave quotes.

Okay, first of all, this osunde dmore like a 'You know You're obsessed' list rather than ways to annoy but I enjoyed it anyway. great job! Also, I have Lost/Pirates crossovr you may be interested in reading, I haven't updated in a hile, btu I have three chaps and have not forgotten about it. LOL I'm judt a little samped. I'd lvoe some reviews from you if you cared to read it. xD

Please write more lists like this in the future, your'e so good at it (tho personally I like the Grey's one better, and the Lost one better than that one!) Either way, awesome job as always.
goodbyelove93 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
you both scare me.. but its good although i told you that in october so...anyway the people who read your reviws think im totally insane...haha...anyway good fic...i like it...i have a question that will sound reall dumb...the dark mark? is that the blck spotty thing yeah i no u and k are gonna kill me nut it sounds like the dark mark from hp and now im confused please don't shoot me! okay bye!

-goodbyelove93
Mercy Ally 'Thairis chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Very Good; very creative; I like it

Good job.
CrystalSkywalker chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
your story is awesome! i love it! yes you are so insane ( in a good way) keep writing!
marine-admiral-Aokiji-fan chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
eat sushi with the crew of the flying dutchmen.

send them to dutchland!

walk upon jack and scream: IT'S THE FLYING DUTCHMEN!

walk upon davy and scream: IT'S THE SUSHI CANNIBALS!.

if you want more tips, just send me a mail
ThunderBenderPrincess chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
You're insane, but your insanity makes one funny fic!