Reviews for Mixing Times
Guest chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
Haha love it!:D
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 3/5/2011
I get to move onto the sequel right away, Yay! XD
Melinda Wyatt Charmed chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
YaY! Finally a Chapter I had never read before, not that I remembered much about the previous ones but ahwell!

By the way you keep saying Mel has green eyes while in the prequel you kept saying brown.. not that it matters that much :P

Anyway.. I am almost half way through done with this fic XD Can't wait see how it ends XD
charmed-darkangel chapter 20 . 8/15/2009
Great Great story. Very well written!

I can't believe Chris & Mel wouldn't be born! Love how you wrote evil Wyatt, for a bit he'd be okay and then back to evil. I was happy you put Paige's kids in the story! Oh and Piper still doesn't know that Chris is her kid along with Mel... I mean

COME ON ! :D
Catalina H chapter 20 . 11/3/2008
ok. wow. i really enjoyed this! i hated the ending though. i'm getting ready to read the sequel though, so i hope it's just as good. awesome job!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
great story :D
kennsterrr chapter 20 . 3/8/2008
I know that you finished this story is completed, but I can't help but comment on it. This was one of the greatest Charmed stories I've ever read. It almost made me cry and there were parts that were simply too funny. Time, travel can get a little confusing, but i think you handled it perfectly. The imagery is great as well. I think you should seriously consider trying to get this published or something. Just brush up on the gramar typos and you'll be great!
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
Great... I loved it... Great job..
DemonessLeader chapter 20 . 7/15/2007
great story. I love it!
DemonessLeader chapter 11 . 7/14/2007
I love your story
DemonessLeader chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Wow, i love it. I think you would enjoy my story called crying soothes the soul. it turns out that it has some similar ideas although i didn't steal them from you.
DemonessLeader chapter 5 . 7/14/2007
I love this story. out of suriousity where did you come up with the saying whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger?
Binakka chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
I can review myself...interesting

Bibz
Apocalyptic Fish chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
im confused. on your profile it said that wyatt loves his brother and sister but from how he treats them it contradicts that statements. i like the story im just confused.
lizardmomma chapter 20 . 6/4/2007