Reviews for Learning Lessons
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
I really hope for this to be updated. It is fantastic.
Cdoctor chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
I liked the story thus far and found it to be refereshingly different. It is quite funny that this new world has its own Maybourne, sort of. It would be nice if you continued it but I realise it has been a while since you last updated.

I am looking forward to seeing how Thor comes into it and how he will impact on the story. Also I am glad you used Skaara in it as he tends to drop out of the show for ages after he is rescued.
momof6 chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
love this story. I know it's been a while but how about a new chapter?
Patty1965 chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
Oh this is good! Why did you abandon it? I love the use or Kasuf and Skaara in particular. Please consider finishing this!
The Kerl chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
No I want to read more!
fantasdancer chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Well, thank you! What a great birthday present and, honestly you have made my day! I nearly jumped six feet when i saw an update for this gem of a story - but I was calm. I was totally cool - I controlled myself and began reading it right from the beginning again so that I could get the full flavor of it. Wow was I surprised when I hit chapter 9 and saw the dedication!

Do i have to say it? You already know I love all of your stories and I really think this one is fantastic! I'm so glad you dusted it off and added some more to it, and I can't wait to read more.

Loved the eating scene with people putting food onto Daniel's plate - very teamship.

You might want to update the classification. I don't think the story counts as humor.

I'm really curious about what Kohr has planned and i'm wondering, given that they prioritise guild work according to planetary importance, whether he'll be taking over care of our team. I very much doubt that Daniel will handle that well.

Skaara's addition to the story was an interesting twist. And what did Nirrti do? Perhaps she's still around and teaching Kohr how to use some of her tech. Perhaps he's found some rings that lead to one of her hidden labs. Okay, as you can see i'm speculating like mad and I'm really keen to know what happens next.

Brilliant writing as always btw. Thanks once again for the dedication.
Stroma chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
Excellent chapter.
brighteyes343 chapter 9 . 7/1/2010
update soon

love the story
SGC Kitten95 chapter 8 . 9/18/2009
This is a really well written story. I haven't seen writing this good in quite a while. Your characters are true to form. I love the way skarra has gotten into the story. Your aliens are really well thought out. Please post the next chapter as i cant wait to see what happens

Thank you for sharing this wonderfully and engaging story. keep it up.
Heart chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
This is an awesome story. And I have to say it is about the best piece of writing I have come across in ages! You are extremely talented and write brilliantly. Love it! Want more of it! Please please please write more soon. I'm dying here!
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
this is really good and i hope you update it soon. till then good luck or something i guess. ja.(later)
iges2u chapter 8 . 10/16/2007
Very good chapter. Please update sooner!
E. Nagrom chapter 8 . 10/15/2007
great chapter! well worth the wait :)

E.
iges2u chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
Good chapter, very intense.
Pagan Twylight chapter 7 . 5/3/2007
Interesting. I have to admit I liked it better when it was just the communication thing, but I'm still here.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »