Reviews for Class of '83
Bishop T chapter 3 . 4/6/2007
Interesting story. I think it might have been interesting to find out if Cori Mukulani was still a holy terror. You never know, she might have changed for the better.

Terry
Bishop T chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
An interesting begining. I can not imagine why anyone could not want to go to their class reunion, though. People change and it is interesting to see how they have turned out. I disliked most of the people in my graduating class but after 10 years all but 2 of them turned out to be really nice people. Only the 2 never grew up and acted like jerks.

Terry
PDXWiz chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Great bonding all around for everyone, especially Frida and Camille...thanks for righting that long-ago wrong. Camille's getting over it was one of the high points of the whole series. It's great to see Errico bond with Christian; only Anna-Kristina on the island has been through the royalty thing like he has, and he never had any royal friends growing up. I like to think that, if they had simply grown up together as neighbor kids and not royalty, that they might have become best of friends after school. Christian's best friend, in many ways, was Anna-Kristina, after all, until he met Leslie. Now he's got many friends who are truly a prince of a guy, each and everyone (plus King Errico); and thanks to email, he could stay in touch with distant Errico as easily as he does with his family.

Good choice of episode to base the flashback off of. I can see those three performers now.

Very groovy story once more, and a scary teaser! Can't wait, though I must...

PDXWiz chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
‘Ni två får sluta’...hm, I'll have to remember that...although I don't know why. Loved seeing Leslie get one over on Christian, even if just for a second.

Ahh, so that's how she first met Maureen. Cool little tale. Wonderful guest appearance by Tattoo, thanks...I miss him. I guess poor Maureen has never seen her brothers-if they are even still alive. :( Very solid piece of backstory for her; and it solidifies Roarke's reputation as supporting anyone who's oppressed.

I hope Maureen got some sleep that night! LOL

On to chapter 3...

PDXWiz chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Ah, one long jokefest...just the way I like your stories...heheh, okay, I do enjoy the way your characters are able to get along very nice and friendly (which, of course, they are friends with each other). It's always nice to be part of a group like that, with the easy camaraderie. It's very cool how even Frida's husband and Errico fit in well with all the rest of the group (but then again, that makes sense, since the girls have somewhat similar personalities, that they would have been attracted to husbands with similar personalities).

I wonder if anything will happen with the kids to sour Anna-Kristina on adopting a baby. Coming from a family which loves kids and babies, I doubt it. However, I'm a bit surprised that Mateo would go along with it. Just goes to show that even though I think I know these characters like family, they can come along and surprise me, too. Good job!

Harry2 chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
Ahh, it was good to reminise with people from some of your original stories! Good friends are like fine wine: They just get better with age. May your muse never leave you, and may you NEVER loose your flair for writing!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
So now we know Marueen's background. And escaping from Romania was not an easy thing. I am glad that she and Leslie became such good friends over the years.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Sounds like the ladies are having a better time at this even than the guys! And I, for one, never went to my 20th anniversary reunion! Now, lets see what Memory lane brings to all these participants.
jtbwriter chapter 3 . 4/5/2007
That was great! A very good background story showing the "men" of Leslie's friends getting to know their wives a little bit more-and the note of forgiveness between Frida and Camille brought them full circle.

Enrrico and Christian's friendship is cute-I like that Christian may be older then Errico, but he acts younger and he's been a good influence on him!

Thanks for the smile this morning! I look forward with baited breath for your next story!