Reviews for All for the love of a mother
Guest chapter 41 . 1/19/2013
I didn't really like the ending lethia and Takara should have stayed in Japan or at least just takara and she would live with tamaki who adopts her
Your Secret Admirer chapter 41 . 4/30/2012
Beautiful ... in every sense of the word ... The purity of your personality shines through your words ... Great going !
isalliakito chapter 41 . 11/18/2011
cool story! love it! thought it was kinda short 333
Kevan Starks chapter 41 . 8/18/2011
I'm tearing up. TT Thank you for such a touching story. It was very well written!
hellhound14 chapter 41 . 4/21/2011
the last two chapter and this chapter really made me cry, you wrote with passion and emotion and made the story complete. it's great to find such talented writer's. keep up the good work. :)
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 41 . 4/14/2011
Wow. I can honestly say that I've never had a story on fanfiction bring me to honest tears. That was truely the best story I've ever read on here, and I've read a lot of them.

I understand that this was written a long, long time ago, but I have to say it is absolutely amazing.

I really enjoyed this story, and I'll never forget it.

-Michy
DemonOfTheRain666 chapter 41 . 10/2/2010
Wow.

All I can say is WOW.

That was the best story EVER.

I cried so hard, it was so sad!

I'm up to my neck in water from all the tears xDDD

I loved this story, it was so sad but beautiful, I'll remember this story forever. You're very talented
Yash your cousin chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Awesome story akka! I love it...u r soooooooooooooooo talented i think you will b a writer sum dae...pls pls post more stories! and if u c tis before the 20th june 2010 then all i cn say is c ya on monday akka! (:
HunnyABee chapter 41 . 6/8/2010
That was beautiful. The story itself literally brought tears to my eyes.
Blood Zephyr chapter 19 . 4/6/2009
-.- I think you're delusional. There was no kiss in chapter 9. I read it 4 times, and watched the corresponding episode 7 times (in the past) and I think I would remember something that awesome...
Blood Zephyr chapter 5 . 4/6/2009
-.- It's Huni-sempai and Tamaki-sempai. Sempai is the honorific used to refer to the seniors of the class. The twins also call Tamaki, "Tono".
I play wid fir3 chapter 41 . 12/29/2007
Very nice! The ending was really spectacular! I could really see it from my mind's eye, though...the real identity of Tamaki's mother is known now, for those who know where to go.
Moona-Kat chapter 40 . 12/26/2007
I am about to cry *sniff* this story...so great...brings tears to my eyes...*sniff*
Renhi chapter 40 . 12/22/2007
CURSE YOU WOMAN FOR MAKING ME CRY!

NO! WHY DID YOU KILL HER? DARN IT!

BRING HER BACK! NOW! Darn.

YOU! WOMAN! UPDATE! NOW!