Reviews for FUGUE
sell chapter 25 . 5/2/2011
acabei de reler sua fic, decididamente uma das ás eu só descobri o há apenas um ano. tenho muito que ler , mas já li e reli praticamente todas as suas fics,mas não comentei em por mais e mais histórias suas.
hippysheep chapter 15 . 2/1/2010
I think that you just spoiled me. I know, i know..but i was reading a couple other stories bec my compu takes a while to download so i have something on another tab..with you and your stories i am so hooked-just noticed it now. I know it's mean wanting dark stories but that is what i seem to thrive on (though this one is a doozy-Goren raped!oh grief...)
hippysheep chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
OMG!i couldn't open the other chapters review program...wow!talk about dark..this def gives dark a new meaning...whew!
Medea Callous chapter 25 . 5/20/2009
Wow, heavy story! I really liked it - I am surprised it doesn't have more reviews.
gaudy night chapter 25 . 6/5/2007
Hands down, the best CI fic I've ever read.
charlieboy chapter 25 . 4/19/2007
I really enjoyed this! Thank you!
vipercharmed chapter 23 . 4/19/2007
That was hot and sweet, nice.
Metisse chapter 25 . 4/19/2007
This was most excellent! Can't wait to read more of your stories. :-)
The Confused One chapter 25 . 4/19/2007
YAY :D Excellent work. I'm so glad things ended happily. :) LOL So perfect. I'm so glad they came out the other end. :D I'm so glad he opened up to Alex and told her that story. The whole story has just been amazing. Fabulous work. :D
deathstormweazel chapter 24 . 4/18/2007
Ay! what a ride this has been so far. What a kick ass story, been on the edge of my seat the whole time. Keep it up its a wonderful piece of deep, dark writing (obviously I mean this in a good way). Very nice ;)
charlieboy chapter 24 . 4/18/2007
This is so good!

Glad to hear that Nicole has finally 'bit the dust'!
blucougar57 chapter 13 . 4/18/2007
"after all this time…she doesn’t know how strong we are together…"

What an intense, poignant statement that was. And so true... I can't wait to read more and, happily, I don't have to!
blucougar57 chapter 12 . 4/18/2007
What a chapter... I love the connection between Bobby and Huang. It's warming, that Huang is so wanting to help Bobby.

So, Nicole wants one last chance to put the screws in, huh? I have a horrible suspicion Bobby's going to eventually agree to talk to her...
blucougar57 chapter 10 . 4/18/2007
Brutal stuff. You've really trumped out with this story. It's brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
blucougar57 chapter 9 . 4/18/2007
Heart-breaking. Absolutely heart-breaking. This story is going right into my favourites list.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »