Reviews for Nocturnal Breezes
Teeehee chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
One of the best HaoxAnna fics I've read, and they're both so amazingly in character that I could actually picture it happening in the actual manga (more so manga than the anime).
kkaebsong chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
good wrap, no need for explanations
the best shaman king fanfic!
kkaebsong chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
great coz complicated theories from canon is bit simplified
kkaebsong chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
interesting
im yoon-er chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
uwaaaa! that was a great ending! hao and anna fighting and loving each other
wonderful reading experience
please write more hao and anna!
im yoon-er chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
aww that was so sweet TT lucky anna
this story really makes me understand more about hao
im yoon-er chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
reading this in 2014 and this is so good, i couldnt get enough of anna and hao so i came to
i hope the ending is not sad, for some reasons i think that hao and anna stories always end up being a sad one TT
Mizuichi Rina chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
I love your work, I certainly, absolutely adore your work! this is the best story that I have ever read.. It made my day! :D
Lria chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
i loved this story. i also love your writing skills. :)

especially the ending was great; how you wrapped everything up so nicely.

Excellent Job!
hao11 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I love your fic! :) Anna and Hao foreveerr!
Gladiel chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
This was written very well, though still with room for improvement, and kept quite close to canon. :D Hao and Anna weree pretty much in character, too.

Keep it up! :)
S. T. Nickolian chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
I liked this one... But what happened to Yoh? Did Hao get him? Either way, it a great story! You did a great job expressing all of their thoughts and everything! I definitely enjoyed reading it.
GreenEyedNeko chapter 4 . 5/14/2007
wow I was thinking that you finish it with YohxAnna pairing now I'm relieved...I just love HaoxAnna as a couple... please make other fanfics with them when you have the time
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
ROTFLMAO! Hahahahahahaha! It was amazing! I can't stop laughing along the way I read this chapter. Afraid that it's gonna end up as a Yoh and Anna... Phew! Finally I'm a little relief... Hmm... I was wondering... What happened to the faith in Anna that kept telling her that Yoh would become the Shaman King? Hmm... I guess I have to find out myself... Think think think...
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 3 . 5/7/2007
Ahaha! Hao-sama's so cute!

Love,

Kagome Anna, Mistress Of Fire, Hi no Megami.