Reviews for Draco and Harry: Escorts
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 14 . 3/15
wow, I loved how that ended... :)

I have to say that that permanent Obedience Potion could come in handy...Just Kidding...or am I?

he could of at least made it where Ron would have to spend the next few weeks growing bones back, but I made it clear in my last post that I don't like Ron very much...It must be the Slytherin in me. :P
SLYTHERIN PRIDE! lol
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 10 . 3/15
"so tell me Mr. Malfoy, how is your father?"...WHAT!

I don't think it is good that she knows him.
SlytherinLegacie 338 chapter 9 . 3/15
"Isn't this bloody fabulous"... the perfect quote for this chapter, whether one uses it as statement or sarcastically. it sums it up quite nicely :)

I've always thought of Ron as a winy baby who has mood swings that closely resemble pms at its worst... my apology to all baby's and every woman on earth, not only because you can not help these struggles in life but also because I compered you to Ron Weasley.

PS... Baby's are cute, and woman are awesome... :P
Supermannnn chapter 5 . 1/27
OMG I ' ACCIDENTALLY' WENT TO THE REVIEWS AND AND IM ONLY ON CHAPTER FIVE AND OMG I LOVE THIS AND YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF YOUR GETTINF ME NERVOUS ON WHATS GONNA HAPPEN Thanks for that but seriously I'm scared right now
Sparkly moonlight chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
Ah Hermione likes well sort of likes Draco *hehe*
centava chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Lived this part! Definitely a nice combination of parts 1-2, though lots more lemony goodness this time around, with a lot more romance-my favorite!

I'm scared for the next part-angst?! Noooooooooo!
eris8656 chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
So I keep sneak reading while I'm supposed to be working... Your fics have a very bad influence over me! Haha ;-)
Diddleymaz chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Great fun, good story.
MaiaAlcippe chapter 14 . 1/29/2014
Luckily my midterms are over with, so I don't have to feel somewhat guilty for reading the fourth sequel instead of studying. This just keeps getting even more interesting as I follow along your seemingly neverending path of blissfully seductive Malfoy and Potter series. What can possibly happen next? Thanks for the great story so far and keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
Good.
sinfulvodka chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
oh my gosh I just spent about 4 hours straight reading the trilogy, and damn they were good! Thank you for writing such amazing drarry fics, I don't think I'll be able to live without them, for real :D reading all this just brightens my day infinitely. I'm so giddy with adoration for these fics that I can't even find any flaws in the storyline whatsoever (which is honestly, really rare for me :P) looking forward to the fourth part of this series, though it's angst which I've been avoiding since friend like me/you :(
DeiStarr chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
Omg I love this series SO much!

Reading it makes me infinitely happy.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Aww! Luv it!
GingerHannah chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
"A short time later, Harry knew praying definitely wouldn't help because he was surely going to hell, but oh was it ever worth it…"
What a sexy line! ;)
Carling chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
***Spoiler Comments****

Would have been a riot and served the git right if he'd seen and fell in love with Ron instead of Harry after imbibing the love potion. I'm not a fan of how Draco led Hermione on. But if she is that willing of a follower, I suppose on her foolish head go the consequences. He doesn't see the big deal if Hermione falls in love with him, yet he was frothing at the mouth just because Cho showed interest in Harry whom she thought was free and available. Harry needs to make him pay some more for his wickedness! Harry is too much of a pushover for a good snogging.

I really don't see how Harry puts up with and indulges his crap. Okay maybe I do, grudgingly. Loved Harry chasing Draco around to give him Muggle germs!