Reviews for Till Mourning
sheepeater chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It was heartbreakingly beautiful. I don't know what to say. You're writing was simply incredible. Well done.
Magic After Midnight chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Brilliant
page chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
that was the best thing ever omg i loved loved loved it! exactly what i wanted to happen :)
straywords chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
It is stories like these that make me remember why I love Peter Pan so much. I can't believe I missed this before.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I loved the concept of this piece. You wrote it all out so well!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
god so beautiful.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Lovely.
The Animaniac Dude chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
beautiful. i feel the nostalgia of youth lost, and the joy of youth forever retained.

i feel the sorrow of the mother losing their child, and the quiet joy of their being happy.

i feel the love of two souls, and the way childhood has it's way.

beautiful.
Nelras chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
*pouts* It's pretty. Wendy and Peter get to be happy in this one. And somehow, I'm still thinking about that quote from your other fic, about how Peter Pan is a tragedy no matter what ending. Still, her mom not-quite-growing-old and letting go... it's an everyday tragedy, and you pulled off the hope and nostalgia perfectly... and I'll stop rambling now. *piles onto favorites yet again*
ligeisa chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
You have very nicely portrayed a mother's hopes, efforts, realisation, then acceptance. Lovely writing style. Some of the phrases you use are very effective and such as "June drips over Earth". A wonderful piece of writing. Keep up the good work.
Miss Loquacious chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Very well done, I really like the way you portrayed the mother, good work!
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Aw, so cute!
Tinkerbell128 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was absolutely beautiful.

I loved it.
Unmei Hime chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
This is beautiful..thank you for sharing it..
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Soo hauntingly beautiful. I especially love your line at the end that begins with "But, perhaps.." and the piece's final line is great closure. Wonderful work!